Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
having waited three months for the BBC to provide us with a video of our show at glastonbury we were horribly disappointed to find it contained exactly.......wait for it....2 minutes of our show...upside down and very shaky.

so in disgust we are pleading with anyone who was at glastonbury who may have filmed us to get in touch and send us a copy... we will of course give you free stuff or other interesting things.......
pleasepleasepleaseplease it is very important to us and had us all nearly in tears his morning...
so pm or email me on rob@tepooka.org if you can help

thankyouthankyou

Rob

brain replacement...anyone?

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Mineiro , so sorry to hear "it's like that" as rappers say in wrappin up.

if ya get any video collected & can transfer it to computer, we'd all love to see it. the huge ent tree alone & all the wire wool talked about here are so amazing from glastonbury! heck, we'd even love to feature some at SoCalFire to show da world your stuff!

commisseration, love, & dang we'll have to send ya American damned lawyers, only thing more vicious than English dailies press to shake anything out of the film world. . . even da establishment film world.

much love to all of ya bravely holdin back tears in da room,

~ Mikie & SoCalFire

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Argh oooh nooooo!

Hello Rob I was 'one of the sidies' at your show on the fiday nite - it was my birfday so I had the rest of the weekend off.. but I have been waiting for a copy of the video because your show looked fantastic from the wings.. I wanted to see it from the audience!!
My friend says that some more of my friends may have taken photies.. so i will email them and see what they have.

Sincere sympathy my friends.. It was definatly some thing to be proud of.

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Mineiromember
262 posts

Posted:
ta stix....

may look like we will have to run the show again for our own (camera) benifit....

tchau
R

brain replacement...anyone?