SethisBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,762 posts

Posted:
Are any of the HoPers on OKCupid.com? I know it's ostensibly a dating site, but there's also some really funny tests, and great people there.

If you are, then feel free to post your Username and the names of tests you liked. I'm Commissar_Gaunt btw. I think the "Which element are you?" and "Signature weapon" tests are pretty cool.

If you're not, then check out the site anyway 'cos it's amusing!

And I have reliable info that a lot of the Edinburgh gang are on there so own up!

Good spinning! weavesmiley

After much consideration, I find that the view is worth the asphyxiation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
Yes we are. In force. Though it's more jugglers, not spinners. But hey. I'm tiggerwoman on it and it's fun, and it's less for dating [well it is, too, but I doubt if it actually ever works that way!] than to find out silly things about your friends, like if they're better than you at telling from pictures who's a virgin, or what age they'll die at.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half