Login/Join to Participate
Page:
inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
OK, take a look here:

https://www.homeofpoi.com/gallery/showpho...=all&page=1

Do I look like jar Jar Binks? some people seem to think I do. Cast your vote and lets see if I need reconstructive suurgery to remove the amphibian!

EDITED_BY: Sunbird (1163130003)

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

BirgitBRONZE Member
had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much
4,145 posts

Posted:
I feel discriminated against. Just cause I've got a cuter avatar than anyone else on here doesn't mean I'm blonde and have nothing to say!!

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sunbird

so what on earth, or off it do you look like Cantus ?!?

Hmmm, if only it were possible to click on my gallery rolleyes confused hug

Meh

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
I think he was referring to your avatar. The orange-white thing in the bottom right looks a bit like a coi (spelling??? you know one of those expensive far-eastern fish types) I think.

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The ladybird you mean?

Maybe you missed it when you were looking at my site (which i would assume everybody does at least once a week)

In case you did. Here the original version of my avatar:

Non-Https Image Link

As you can see, the only fish in it is the one eating the 2nd tree from the left... hug rolleyes

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh and it was in my gallery like i said. Maybe jar jar didn't look hard enough? rolleyes hug rolleyes
EDITED_BY: Cantus (1134526183)

Meh

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
He's broken his glasses, so I can't say if he didn't look or didn't see ubblol

(G.W. Dahlquist)

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He doesn't wear any glasses in the movie. I spose he's just vain when he's in front of the camera eh?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
32 people have voted Oi big ears now....

Another few weeks and I *ahem* I mean they will have beaten the no's

Meh

BirgitBRONZE Member
4,145 posts

Posted:
shhhhhhhhhh!

And in the movie of course all gungans have really advanced contacts, like Geordi in the next generation has this "infrared" thingy to make him see again

(and may I just add it works NOTHING like an infrared sensor would! And WHY ON EARTH can he see the holograms in the holosuite?

[AND WHY ON EARTH do they have the holosuite anyways? It's like, whenever they run out of plot, they all go on the holosuite and nearly get killed there

{I suppose I just answered why they do it

}])

*sorry, rant couldn't be avoided*

(G.W. Dahlquist)

Barbsnewbie
3 posts

Posted:
dude there is diffently a resemblance

anyways its kinda spooky

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Written by: Barbs

dude there is diffently a resemblance

Hi, Welcome to HOP and my thread, nice to meet you and by the way tongue

To you who has been accessing my online accounts, changing my login details, locations and posting censored about me, realise, you are not worth revenge, you are not worth my attention, you are nothing, and that is all you ever will be.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: Sunbird

So, I am throwing this little poll to find out what everyone else thinks,

lDo people throw polls then?
confused

Meh

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Well, I guess that's it, I kind of look like him, but not totally, well, at least I have a famous face lol

RyGOLD Member
Gromit's Humble Squire
4,496 posts

Posted:
ubblol 73 posts in this thread so far.. Just wondering whether it should be the 'Does Jar Jar look like Sunbird thread' instead!

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
meditateI am beyond being upset at looking like Jar Jar now, I know now that I at least have a galactic half brother lol. ubbloco

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
And the answer is:

NOT ANYMORE BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non-Https Image Link

Getting ready for the Beltane Fire Festival 2006 in Edinburgh.

IgirisujinSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,666 posts

Posted:
Jarjar is cool, he can like jump and swim and shnit. Ide be a gungun.

Wait whats the gungun homeworld? Didnt it get distroyed by the deathstar in the 'first' starwars? If it did then I dont want to be a gungun anymore.

Chief adviser to the Pharaoh, in one very snazzy mutli-coloured coat

'Time goes by so slowly for those who wait...' - Whatever Happend To Baby Madonna?

inactiveSILVER Member
old hand
722 posts

Posted:
Gungans have their place.... well, several places..... millions of places actually, all over the stars. It was me who pressed the little red button. Darth Vader asked me not to, said he'd heard that if you lick a Gungan's back you can get high, but I just though.... ah hell, this one's for nicking the lips off Mick Jagger!

Page: