Forums > Social Chat > A little fun with RP ((role play))

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
KJ2356member
37 posts

Posted:
Make up a character and lets have some fun role playing it should be fun... role play anything you like. any where in the world where shall i start?))

*A young man is standing in a field practicing his Poi and Long staff skills.. he is tall for his age blonde hair he finishes his practicing and falls back in the grass looking up at the sky thinking*

((for those who do not know how to rp heres a little crash course you do emotes..(actions) with *** like *walked inside and sat on the table* try and leave out all the bad grammer too its like real life and it can be fun if we can do this right so lets give it a go and have fun... if you dont want to say anything IC ((in character)) say it in (()) which indicates you are speaking OOC((out of character)) i dont want you to read for ever so lets get to it))

I cry when angels deserve to die.

KJ2356member
37 posts

Posted:
hmmm *stands for a moment* sure... but im used to going at it alone... do you have any kero by anychance? im out. *pulling out a pan galactic gargleblaster and taking a sip*

I cry when angels deserve to die.

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
Ah, problem there.
*catches his pattern*
I've only spun fire once and then I was scumming off another guy's staves and fuel. I've heard the rabbits around here have picked up the habbit though.
*Seb looks around, sees a rabbit hole a few feet away from him and falls over to reach inside it. He then withdraws his arm holding half a bottle of firewater.*
This do?

Chucks nuns
Property of mynci and blu_valley, and proud of it.

nucleonnewbie
404 posts

Posted:
nah you better not use firewater that stuf is dangerous
now lets see
*nucleon sets his spade in another rabit hose and finds an lifelasting parafinsource instantly*
this will do!

so you think Im not a newbie? Ok I'll be the King of the newbies. Nucleon the king of all noobs

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
*is sprayed in parafin and begins to sing*
im singing in the parafin
just singing in the parafin
what a glorious feeling
im a human torch agaiannnnnn

back

ShuBRONZE Member
Retro Fyre Wizzard
538 posts

Posted:
IC:OMG...

OC:i'll just keep outta this one, before i really sick a spanner in the works!

Written by: Sethis

((somehow it seems a bit off that you destroy the earth with a roll of a 5... shouldn't it be 1 or 10?))

it's quite simple actually... i have to roll a d10 5 times and get more than 7 for a success, a botch would be a 1. so i rolled my d10 5 times got no botches (which is good) and i made 5 successes. so my spell worked a little darn well!

but it's okay... obviously KJ2356 iz on another planet coz he's carrying on without any problem.

Regards hug

Shu
(Ice-E FyreStorm - Group Manager & Performer)

You know those people your parentals warned you about?... I'M ONE OF THEM! ubbloco
Yes, i do bite!!

SebPenguin of Mass Destruction and Tricky Bugger to the court of Claire the Askew
643 posts

Posted:
*Seb opened an umbrella to avoid the parrafinic rain. ON opening it it turned out that some moths had got to the fabric so it looked more like a bicycle wheel than anything else. Seb turned flammable too.#

Chucks nuns

nucleonnewbie
404 posts

Posted:
*erm this might come in handy here
nucleon places an easy to use fire extinguisher in a very reachable spot.

so you think Im not a newbie? Ok I'll be the King of the newbies. Nucleon the king of all noobs

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
* mynci wanders in carrying an umbrella turns around and calls the fire brigade*

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

nusku42Member
19 posts

Posted:
*looks around confused*

*grabs a nearby yellow fish and puts it into ear*

Ah now I understand!

*promptly walks out the airlock into space*

643 posts

Posted:
#Seb looked bluntly at Mynci and said# What a senseless waste of human life.

Chucks nuns

Page: