bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
morning.

after a lovely set of classes in feb/march and an incredible uberstaff weekend, as of next week there will be some new classes down in Dalmeny st.

staff spinning on thursdays from 7-9pm

and

poi spinning on sundays from 3-5pm.

both are four week courses, and will start from just above absolute beginner level, but not excluding people who can already spin a bit(or a lot). we WILL find something for you to learn i promise wink

prices are £5 a class or £15 for all four.

if you are interested, please contact me on 01312284567 or rob@tepooka.org.nospamplease or on here cause places are limited and already booking up.

gringringringringringrin biggrin

smiles
Rob

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Written by: bluecat

staff spinning on thursdays from 7-9pm

frown I can't visit frown

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I'll be there all July and August except uberpoi weekend. You can put me down to take anything you want during that period.

Unless I'm too much of a raver to bother with poi by that time. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubblol

i'll get you doing stuff, worry not.

smile

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Nothing involving a mop.

Or a bicycle.

I'm actually gonna be a bit busier doing teacherly stuff this summer so I won't be quite so available.

Plus, the Queen needs her feet rubbed with all the fly mashing she'll have to do. biggrin

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Dr_MollyPooh-Bah
2,354 posts

Posted:
I'm not making wine out of the flies you know rolleyes not that I'm complaining at all! smile

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
*oh goddamitt!!*

arsn and I wanna play...

*Runs off to buy lotto ticket*

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"