Page:
LycanthropeThe original drunk/stoned/vegetarian shapeshifter
209 posts

Posted:
my school discipline teacher has been giving me a really hard time lately, making me cut my hair frown shave frown & take out my earrings.
and i want revenge..........so i was hoping some HOPer could tell me how to make voodoo dolls.
yes i have been watching indianna jones and the temple of doom........ ubbrollsmile

Lycan:are you a citrus fruit?
Orange:no
Lycan:dam, i wanted to make citrus fruit pie.
*Lycan walks off completely unaware he has once again been outwitted by the intellectual orange*

209 posts

Posted:
hmmmm. animals shouldnt be killed to let me have my revenge,
do u think i could use tofu imitation animals instead.

might just go and trash the car....
*walks of slightly dissapointed*

*Lycan walks off completely unaware he has once again been outwitted by the intellectual orange*

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
lol
out of interest lycanthrope can u actually shapeshift when stoned or do you loose interest half way and get stuck?
just curious y'know smile

i thought u used fish for making zombies - well fish and some plant that between them slow all your vital signs down to almost undetectable levels

back

209 posts

Posted:
ive never actually been concious while smoking on a full moon......so im really not the person to ask.

linden rathenGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,942 posts

Posted:
ah ok would be interested to see the results *grin

back

Page: