AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey Everyone,

My names Matt! I'm only 15 and new to the board if theres anyone younger than me on the forum let me know, im curious how young some of us are.

This is my first clip ever so here it is:

.Mac (click here)

greyedgeSILVER Member
38 posts

Posted:
Nice! I was contemplating fire breathing/fire eating, but it is definitely the most dangerous fire act. The consequences for mistakes are deadly and should not be attempted by someone alone. At least with poi, I can stop, drop, and roll...

"I always knew I was a pyro..."

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Haha, agreed. I want to get into poi, how hard is it to get the hang of? how long does it take to learn?

greyedgeSILVER Member
38 posts

Posted:
Depends on your history of spinning toys. Best way to find out is to just do it. Goto Walmart and buy tennis balls and quarter inch rope. It's cheap and effective. If you get the hang of it, and get addicted, then make investments into poi. If you don't like it or can't get the hang of the basics, use them to play with pets.

"I always knew I was a pyro..."

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
come to a meet!! Under the Kind william rd bridge, [near the jolley's boathouse] usually gets going around 9pm, every friday.

hope to see you there!

Lou smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Yeah i was i just talking to Rhys (MiG) about that, look foward to seeing you down there.

Now whos going to teach me poi?

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
nive vid btw! i like the way youve edited it biggrin

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

HavokistBRONZE Member

2,530 posts

Posted:
cool video, depite it taking me a while to get it running

just so you know, i'm 14, so you're not the youngest tongue

We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams,
Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams;
World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams;
We are the movers and shakers of the world for ever, it seems.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
i really want to find somebody to teach me fire eating. definately not going to touch breathing, though. i really wanna be able to do that tongue transfer trick, it's quite awesome

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Written by: sparkey

i really want to find somebody to teach me fire eating. definately not going to touch breathing, though. i really wanna be able to do that tongue transfer trick, it's quite awesome

Yeah? I'd teach you but you don't live in Adelaide. If you want to start to learn, I would personally recommend "The Professional's Guide to Fire Eating" by Brian Brushwood, try and get it with the video as well. Within the book it has a load of valuable information and is one of the best-compiled books to date.

BUT DO NOT TRY WITHOUT A TRAINED PROFESSIONAL, this goes to everyone, you have been warned.

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
sparkey, I'll happily teach you. . . if u fly me to america. but apart from that, there has to be someone on the boards who can teach u.

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*