Page:
The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
So I'm sure all of you at some point in your life have woken up and felt like you are still dreaming. Or perhapse you just had a feeling like nothing is real, everything looked fake, and you were sure this was not reality..........well what if that was true?

Let me explain.......

Reality is all about PERCEPTION. What you perceive to be real, is to you, your mind makes it real. Now some of you may have knoledge of the martial arts discipline were they feel no pain and do not burise. They go into state of mind so deep, that they, for this purpose, are in a different reality. That alone proves that reality is what you perceive.

Now for centuries certin natvie cultures have used psyco active plants, and deep meditation to experiance alternate realities. So what makes this one so real? Is it that we have all been pre-programed to believe what we see is all there is? And if so why?

Now I personaly have experianced things in life that make me think that there is more out there (as I'm sure some of you have as well.) To me this life has always felt like a lie, or that I am not being told something......

So my question, do you think there are other realities out there? And if so what brought you to this conclusion? Did you experiance something, or is it jsut a feeling?

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

The Real Fryed FishGod's illgitament son
1,489 posts

Posted:
i swear eveey day someone is trying to do something that always involves my pants eek ubblol

You can't avoid pain by fencing yourself from it.
Some times you need the help of others more than anything else
But you have to let them close enough to help......
People want to be needed, I found that out too

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
If it's not real, then your pants don't matter! So I say off with them!

O.o

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

Page: