Forums > Social Chat > to all caterbury residents (other may read this too)

Login/Join to Participate

stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
hey there peeps..

i dont think ive ever met any of you guys and girls, and perhaps youve never even heard of me (besides on HoP), but ive heard some stuff about some of you (not to mention saw some videos): Bambam, UCoF, Rouge (altho shes not there now) Coleman, and MANY MANY MORE!! ORDER NOW AND YOULL GET THIS MP3 PLAYER FREE!! oh wait, this isnt a commercial! biggrin hihi, oops

anyways, several of us have some common friends, UCoF i know was living with konsti for a while, and i just got back from staying with him in vienna, and i think that some of you possibly even know sarah (shes not on HoP tho) and jannik..

so, the point here is that im planning a trip to canterbury in march, and i was wondering who is gonna be there at that time..

ideally id (hopefully) be staying with sarah, although i havent talked to her about it yet.. sorta spontaneously decided this today cuz i only learned about the dates of my spring break this semester. oh, that reminds me, when is spring break for all y'all?

well, if all goes well, then hopefull ill see most of you in march, but let me know who id be seeing pls..

remember, order now, the number is 1800 - cheese!

oh, and also remember that it is not yet definite.. see how much cash i have by then.. biggrin haha, should be a shock actually!

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
D'oh, and here I was thinking you meant Canterbury, where HomeofPoi is based in NZ...

Maybe if putting up a post like this, make sure you put the country in the title too... smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
oh, ok, sorry charles for the mixup..

i meant kent at canterbury in the UK.

oh, and for those of you who do know jannik, hes playing with Void, Exaile, and Kindzadza (psytrance) on feb 18th (you can probly get details from konsti), so i might be going then, instead of march, but as i said its still undecided.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
there are regular-ish meets in Eastbourne which isnt too far from canturbury, defo within driving distance and is piffle on train. and er.....yeh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Written by: Charles

D'oh, and here I was thinking you meant Canterbury, where HomeofPoi is based in NZ...

Maybe if putting up a post like this, make sure you put the country in the title too... smile

If only there was a moderator around to lead by example....

Mr My-Son-is-wandering-about-and-misunderstanding-football-now....

Meh

ribenanewbie
8 posts

Posted:
if u want 2juggle juggle, spin spin wiv fluffy fluffies, u cud come 2jugglin society up at kent uni-every thursday nite at rutherford bar-then on to the cherrytree!!
im in cbury uk for a while longer at least, but wud much rather be in the other cbury!!!
cu in march! unless its endv month...coz BJC here i come!!!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Cantus: Dont you mean NYC wink

Stickyman: Sup. I know the Konsti well (we saw each other EVERY day last academic year). Will you be travelling with him when he comes over to the UK around MArch time?
Remember I wont be in Canterbury aroudn the weekend of the falmouth weekend (e weeend of the 26th March)

Written by: Stickman

UCoF i know was living with konsti for a while

LIES!! (although it did seem like we were living together...)

Rouge Dragon has never lived in Canterbury... Knosti just used to talk to her alot wholst he was loafing in bed naked. That part she did not know.... umm

So yes.. giv us a shou when you re about and I willsee whatI can do

I see Sarah prety much everyday, and I know Jannik too.

iRibena... eek Tamberina?

ugoAgogoBRONZE Member
112 posts

Posted:
im from canterbugsy

may well be there bout that time too, but depends on uni things frown

i know jannik aswell he played at our party in the summer

big grouphug to all the canterbury peeps, i will be back soon (ish)

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. . . . . . . . . . . . . ZAP

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
Written by:

Rouge Dragon has never lived in Canterbury... Knosti just used to talk to her alot wholst he was loafing in bed naked. That part she did not know....

and she wasnt supposed to
wink

ill see what i can do in coming too.....

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
eek

Please dont Konsti.

Ive just run out of tissues wink

Oh.. yes..please do come over with the stickman. kiss

vonoomnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
And meanwhile over in the southwestern corner of england, the forgotten brother of jannik ponders on various questions. Questions such as; what was i going to write? who is going to care? and isn't it about time for another bong?

So, anyway, im michael, janniks brother, sarah's friend, lost over here in portsmouth with nothing to do, so if the whole vienna crew is planning a meet in canterbury i will surely be there.
Some of you canterbury people might already know me from some of the missing link parties...

( In regard to the party, dont forget Fungus Funk! )

hey, flo, im going back to austria for a 10 days sunday after the party... so if you come right then, i wont be there, but i'll be at the party for sure! Keep me updated...

Alrighty then, thats about it.
Enjoy!!!

"Out here in the perimeter there are no stars... Out here we is stoned..."

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
:o)

hello Vonoom.

Ive met you. smile

kiss
EDITED_BY: Unattractive Cranky Old Freud (1107964721)

vonoomnewbie
10 posts

Posted:
hehe, good to know!

Whats your name? Hopefully we'll all have a big spin in march or something!

see ya around!

"Out here in the perimeter there are no stars... Out here we is stoned..."

ribenanewbie
8 posts

Posted:
yay! sounds like lotsv lufferly flufferly spinners r heading 2cbury soon!! hope i get 2meet u all...altho i may have met some'v u already! biggrin
like UCOF!!! yes huni...tis i!! amberina tambourina!! or...amberina ribena /amberina ballerina /amberina fluff machina...need i go on? hehe! wink by thway...big purple hugs 2everyone...x hug

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
So what happened to you?

frown