stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
hello there virtual world!!

hey guys, i was just curious.. it seems to me like the majority of Hoppers are ahem "hippies" so to speak..peace and oftentimes hippies are associated with treehuggers and tofu eaters... the former is probly true about most of us (yes im a treehugger and im proud of it:D), but i was wondering how many ppl here on HoP are vegetarians.

Ill start by saying that im not.. but only because im addicted to meat.. well, maybe its because i crave something more if i tell myself i cant have it biggrin like ciggies for instance.
well, lets hear em

filthy 23BRONZE Member
136 posts

Posted:
no corpses for me!

I AM working.

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
I'll eat anything (within reason) thats put in front of me!

biggrin

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

nearly_all_goneSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,626 posts

Posted:
Veggie..

But there's already [Old link] already.

What a wonderful miracle if only we could look through each other's eyes for an instant.
Thoreau

580 posts

Posted:
haha filthy assistant.. thats actually not what most ppl would say.. most veggies say that they do it cuz of the principles: A. we eat too much meat these days and its not necessary B. they are against the horrible treatment of animals in the bioindustry

let me ask you something filthy, would you eat ie a rabbie that you shot yourself in the wild?
or no corpses at all for you?

Devil - Dmember
72 posts

Posted:
Written by: stickman

hello there virtual world!!

hey guys, i was just curious.. it seems to me like the majority of Hoppers are ahem "hippies" so to speak..peace and oftentimes hippies are associated with treehuggers and tofu eaters... the former is probly true about most of us (yes im a treehugger and im proud of it:D), but i was wondering how many ppl here on HoP are vegetarians.

Ill start by saying that im not.. but only because im addicted to meat.. well, maybe its because i crave something more if i tell myself i cant have it biggrin like ciggies for instance.
well, lets hear em

Treehuggers! haha! Outsiders thinking that everybody on my school is a treehugger! And loads of classmates are vegetarian as well. I'm not, I'm addicted to meat! And eating meat is natural isnt't it? I' think veggies got luck, they can eat substitutes. I'm against working children who make all our clothes. And I can't control who'd made my clothes!

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
Written by: nearly_all_gone

Veggie..

But there's already [Old link] already.

Good point.

Love is the law.

580 posts

Posted:
DAMN!! everytime i try to start a thread its either been done before or it gets deleted by the mods... man!!

pls be nice and continue tho..

those that are veggies can you say why and likewise for those who are not

*robyn*BRONZE Member
111 posts

Posted:
i consider myslef a flexitarian.

i eat meat occasionally if it's organic (it just tastes better that way) but i do love my soya products and fish.

my state of mind creates my world

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
why not just move this disussion over to the other thread?

honestly why not?

i never complain about threads, ever, but nearly all gone was really nice and showed you a thread that would not only benefit you and your query but would also benefit all the other people that would not otherwise see it.

Love is the law.

580 posts

Posted:
ok, how do i do that.. im only a newbie on this forum.. redfacejust check my date of registration

ado-pGOLD Member
Pirate Ninja
3,882 posts

Posted:
just click on the link and post a reply...

that will *bump* that thread up to the top and I promise you'll get response.... smile

Love is the law.