Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > The FireNix Tour rumbles on across the globe

Login/Join to Participate

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Greetings global people
Well after a wonderful summer in Europe (yes that includes the UK, all you europhiles!!) of Conventions, Festival performances, Street theatre, Workshops and lots of lovely meetings, Fun and Frollix. It is time for the FireNix to rise and and burn those Jets to sunnier climes!!
I am ultimately heading to New Zealand for the Auckland festival and otheres, but am having a (working) holiday on the way. Through Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia etc.. so............
If there are any of you in those places, including New Zealand and Oz, who wanna contact me PM to meet up on the way that would be great. If theres any gigs, or people with any interesting contacts for work on those places, that would be even better!!
Also if anyone has a good home for the FireNix mobile (either by purchasing it!! or having somewhere to store it over the winter) i'd be very grateful - Please have a good think about it as im getting abit desperate on that front!!
Hope to see as many of you as possible on that great highway of life (how corny does that sound!!)
Peas and Love to all hug

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

TheWibblerGOLD Member
old hand
920 posts

Posted:
Have a wicked time rob, I might be over in NZ at some point in 2005 cos my brother's living out there. Dunno how or when smile

Safe travels,

matt

Spherculism ~:~ The Act of becoming Spherculish.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Hope to se you aout there Bro
Really wish I could have cum down to the Brighton Ball - its still really difficult for me to turn down work and of course, sods law dictated it had to be on that weekend!!
How many did you get down there? Would Love to have hooked up with you and Olivier and peeps
Full Power to you though for that - nice one, and I hope you get funding for your tour of the world as teacher/POi-er extrodinaire, certainly taught me a thing or 2 - hopefully this winter will give me some time, space and warmth to intergrate some of that mad plane chaging wierdness - You poi-ing Freak!! - Luvit!:)
Good Luck and Respect

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

PyrolificBRONZE Member
Returning to a unique state of Equilibrium
3,289 posts

Posted:
IT would help if you posted the dates of when you will be in which places. Oz you know is quite big - theres not much point in me telling you about SA if you are only going to be in nth Queensland for eg.

Josh

--
Help! My personality got stuck in this signature machine and I cant get it out!

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Hey Rob - shame I'm stuck in england again now.... smile Have wicked adventures - I know you will biggrin

hug

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Thanks Darlin'
Have a great winta Y'all
smile

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
yup! if youre ever down sydney way let me know.

cheers.

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
What's the story dude, I'm in Bangkok now and head to New Zealand on the 12th.

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.