Forums > Help! > Col5 preview (what is the fire and sparks explosion)

Login/Join to Participate

Goddessdastranger
24 posts

Posted:
This may not be the right post for this so I am going to also post it under another topic. in the COL5 preview clicp about 4-5 seconds in there a spark of lights then fire explosion behind the spinner.. What is that exactly? and where can I buy it?
~ Goddess confused

Real happiness is when you marry a guy for love and find out later he has money.
-- Bob Monkhouse

MEERCATBRONZE Member
A Meerkat that eats chicken
194 posts

Posted:
What the F**k is that web site about ??????????? looks random to me if not a little missplaced.

This_EnergyBRONZE Member
173 posts

Posted:
o. htta would be sista firewire's video i think or anothony donellis or some steel wool poi. if its one of the first too, just some pyro technics. if its steel wool poi whoever, make cages out of chicken wire and stuff tyhen with steel wool. then attach a chord. lite em up like regualr fire poi and an array of sparks blast in all directions. totally narsty looking

I start it, I end it,
I kill and words will defend it.
Got big plans,
blood stained hands
Wanna put my name on the map.
On my way to save the world.
-Missionary, Operation Ivy

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Written by: MEERCAT

What the F**k is that web site about ??????????? looks random to me if not a little missplaced.

eh?

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
haven't seen the video, but I can ask sista firewire in person next time I see her (in a week probably) if the issue is still unresolved by then.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Written by: flash fire

Written by: MEERCAT

eh?

ditto confused

Let's relight this forum ubblove

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
got it from the mouth of sista firewire herself saturday night - she did that show the video is from with a pyrotecnics expert who is fully licenced and insured, so she isn't really sure herself of the details other than the fact that what was used was a restricted class of fireworks - in other words you have to have a licence to buy and use them.

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

musashiistarring Skippy the green llama
1,148 posts

Posted:
looked like a couple of flash pots and some fountains in the background later on. Indeed something only professionals should use cough*Great*White*cough cough biggrin

First intention, then enlightenment..
Ars Pyronomica

" Life is programmed. Whether death is programmed or not is yet to be determined."