My hairs on fireIf its got pistons or boobs, its gonna be expensive...
515 posts

Posted:
Hello everone,
This is a bit of a strange one i no but ah well!
I was at reading festival in '03 staying in the green camp. Im pretty sure that i met a few people from hop as i can remember being told homeofpoi.com millions of times an this is how i found the site. just wondering who was at reading 03 an what camp you were in as i may have bumpt into you!
I doubt very much that anyone will remember me as im prtty sure that there were pleantly of random spinners with green glowsticks about but i thought ide put a post up anyway!
Hope everyones having a nice weekend.
Ahmet weavesmiley

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

ahmet_20valve_ahmet(at)hotmail(dot)com
Hope all is well : )

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I was green camp C reprazentin'

Bo.

515 posts

Posted:
Wey-hey cool....did you by anychance have a set of blue/red globalls-white/green electro glowsticks or a set of purple long sock poi? if not dont worry i think im just haveing mre of these damn flash backs again :P

Henry Hill - 'One day the kids from the neighbourhood carried my mothers groceries all the way home, you know why? It was out of respect'...

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
The long purple sock poi you remember weren't furry were they?

If so, they were mine, Muahahahahahaha

I was camping with UCOF and the blue/red globalls are probably his aerotechs.

That was a great festival biggrin

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

515 posts

Posted:
Yea they were kinda fury....if you were camping next to one of the main dirt roads opposite lodsa parked cars then i defo bumpt into you. came over an spun with you for a lil while. wasent (still not) anything special so i doubt u will remember me tho!

Trying to think huuuuuuuuum well as i said i only had bog standard set of glow sticks on strings, was pretty mullard the whole time and huuum wore a visor...sori cant really single it down anymore tho!

oh oh i no! wen we were spinning *if twas you* you were doing a 3beat weave then a wrap around both hands in front of you and then the dude with theglo balls was doing it wiv a five beat. I know tis another long shot an i doubt anyone eles would remember that but ah wel....

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I can do 5bt and Bov can do 3bt.

It must be us!

smile

Konstilovable smart-ass
785 posts

Posted:
what a masterpiece of deduction

"is optimism in austria just a lack of information?"
-Alfred Dorfer

515 posts

Posted:
Lol well if ur not taking the pee pee, hello there! i can remember asking you how to do a five beat but i got confused as well,but that night i had pink glow sticks and you had forgotton your glow stuff at someone elses camp...isnt it wierd the random usless things the human brain will remember! still prb dont remember me but aaaaaaaaaaah well!
EDITED_BY: My hairs on fire (1099847577)

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
Lets be honest My Hairs on fire, UCoF has problems remembering his own name some days. UCoF its Jon. Ok?

Now if you had been female and got naked, he would remember you down to the last detail ubblol wink

hug

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

515 posts

Posted:
im not a female but i have been told that i........damn drunken/stonned weekend

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
umm

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

515 posts

Posted:
Had to ave a wash by the tap in the wee hours. dat festival was damn dirty an i couldent take it anymore! nothin everyone aint seen befor anyway hehe!