Psycho_lemmingSILVER Member
Running hippy spinning lemming
15 posts

Posted:
ok... so i've been reading through some old posts and came across bf corkscrew....

[Old link]

.... sorry dont know how to do the link thing.....

did search but couldnt find much, is this a horizontal bf infront of you then above the head or am i completely confused? confused

havent tried it yet.... maybe all will become clear?

ubbloco

Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering...

15 posts

Posted:
ok so i been out and had a go now...... weavesmiley

i was definately confused before, but i didnt actually have the bf weave right so no wonder.... have that sorted now, but still cant figure out the corkscrew bit confused confused confused

spiralxveteran
1,376 posts

Posted:
Consider that a normal corkscrew is just a windmill in the floor/ceiling planes. And when you're doing BF weave then the equivalent of a windmill is doing a BF where one hand is behind the head, one in front and swapping each beat. You should be able to get it from there, it's called a Mexican Wave I think smile

"Moo," said the happy cow.

15 posts

Posted:
he he!!! ubblol

now i feel stupid!
i could do the mexican wave before i tried this... i wondered why i kept going into it...!!!

ooooops (goes to hide in a box until its safe to show head again!)

thank you!

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
Try TTN corkscrew too smile, it funny when the hand goes crossed up and down smile

POI THEO(R)IST