Forums > Other Toys > Powerisers: Anybody got a pair?

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
JakBJCmember
117 posts

Posted:
I bought a pair about 2 and a half weeks ago. I was just trying to see if anybody else owned a pair???

If you dont know what powerisers are: they are stilts about 1 foot high with a flat fibreglass spring. they allow you to jump up to 5/6 foot in the air. Honest!

vans13newbie
1 post

Posted:
ha yeh i know that feeling i screwed my knee from but they are really sweet, its great to walk down the street and just look at peoples reactions smile

SkattoGOLD Member
Walking on whims...
687 posts

Posted:
I have always wanted a pair - just because they look awesome. ubblol

But apparently we've got some stocked down the old locla Circus Club - so i think I'll play around on those ones...

THEN buy some. ubblol

Someone span poi whilst wearing Powerisers in a COL... not sure which though.

Skatto

"Fly like a mouse,
Run like a cushion,
Be the small bookcase."

For goodness sake, don't aggravate the otters!!!

EnglishtailorBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
For anyone wanting to buy a pair of jumping stilts or wanting to know more info on them, this is the best site https://www.poweriserpages.com/

Go look through the forum before you buy stilts, you will be glad you did

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
I want a pair... I want them, want them, want them... bounce

Why do I need to look at the page, if I already know that I want a pair? confused

Tell me where I can get some for 82kg's + (yeah, well rolleyes ) and tell me that I can afford them. biggrin Thanks wink

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Pro-Jump's!

https://www.pro-jump.co.uk/

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
another link that doesn't work for me... frown

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

wyldmajikBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
my partner and i recently got a pair of powerizers and have been playing on them for just over a month now. we are wondering if there are any other Victorian's who have them as we would be interested to work with people to develop our skills on them.

Ultimately you understand there is order in the universe, even if there is no order in your immediate circumstances.

robnunchucksBRONZE Member
enthusiast
363 posts

Posted:
i've got a pair and there %$"£ amazeing biggrin

espeshaly running around in pedistrianised town centers birmingham town center near the town hall is the best i've found so far loads of weirdly shaped concreate art to jump all over smile

not that any of this realy adds much to the thread but i wanted to emphise just how awsomely cool they are smile

My nunchucks vital statictics biggrin

weight: 500g
handle lenght: 16 inches
chain length: 2 inches

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'm saving up for a set, firetoys do the pro-jump stilts (look VERY similar just a different name) for £179 but they are out of stock for the fat boy version biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
dude - call me later - want to buy some?

biggrin

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
yes I'm at a meeting in bournemouth tonight but I'll drop you a text, what weight limit are yours? remember I'm a big boy tongue

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
the high end........ for fat b'stards like me and you smile

180-220lb i think ubbrollsmile

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
bounce they the ones frodo used to use? if so they'll be alright, if a little strained on the springs ubblol

3 posts

Posted:
Anyone that has a pair of bocks should come to a massive meet for World Bocking day. Its in London on 19th Aug. so far we have 58 people signed up but will probably be more likely to be over 100 on the day.

https://www.poweriserpages.com/forum/the_...on-t2534.0.html

ElectricStaplernewbie
33 posts

Posted:
I just got my powerisers today, at around 5:45 though, so i spent a lot of my time taping the springs, not so much time on them. But i did learn to walk in like 3 minutes. They are soo much fun. This thread is the best.

Life is a box full of chocolates. Its full of the gross coconut ones.

Masked52member
83 posts

Posted:
What are the safety risks?

I can't be bothered to read the rest of thread, time is limited.

Fire eaters are the most conceited people. Especially when they're on fire. "Help me, save me, put me out, me, me, me..."

-Paolo the Fire Eater

3 posts

Posted:
it all depends on wether you have adequate protection on or not. If you dont wear wrist guards the is a very strong chance of breaking your wrists from a bad fall. I have seen quite a few pics that thought pads were not cool, that then broke bones. Having said that i have been bocking for about 8 months without any serious injury. I would probably say its around the same kind of risk as sk8boarding......

Page: