Forums > Social Chat > Any peeps in Hampshire?

Login/Join to Participate

veedubnewbie
5 posts

Posted:
Is there anyone in South Hants, around Portsmouth area who want to meet up for a few social fire sessions? Would be great if there is any one who wouldn't mind giving me a few lessons to improve? i use a staff, but would like to learn Poi too! PM me. confused

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
why do people open so many threads that contain the same infomation?

Im not having a go, but there is at least 4 threads talking about people from hampshire/soton/pompey etc. so why not search for it and hook it out..

or better still, use the free facilitys on sfs. The site is most definatly the most active site on the south coast, and things are really easy to find. there are specific threads for each local town, and if yours isnt there, then send a pm to a mod or admin, and it will be there...

just a suggestion, because i am always missing meets/ people that live in the area, because its so hard to find the infomation im looking for, or not looking for if thats the case.

so. give it a go, either do a search or visit

www.soton-firespinning.co.uk and view ur thoughts!

cheers.
F

passing through, this world still lives.

Singed Piper (formerly Mark1)resident bagpiper
342 posts

Posted:
im near *new* hampshire... does that count?

Q:What's the difference between the Great Highland Bagpipes and the Northumbrian Pipes?
A:The Great Highland Pipes burn longer.

Delirium_Starmember
73 posts

Posted:
*waves* I'm in hampshire near portsmouth you should really check:
[Old link]

+†Delirium_57412†+

Delirium_Starmember
73 posts

Posted:
*giggles* Oops :S

+†Delirium_57412†+