Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > im looking for some fellow dutch spinners

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ......
stickmanWorld Champ Procrastinator
580 posts

Posted:
frown hi there,

hey, is there anyone on HOP who is currently or shortly will be living in holland? just moved back home and i havent found the spinning community yet confused

spinning on my own is fun, but, ya know, i gotsta find some, umm, colleagues (?).. identify yourselves! im lonely ubbcrying beerchug

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
and sad news if I'm not mistaking from the Kevlar Corner:

Written by:

Consignment Number Service Provider ID

ED900164919NZ 2951362035

Customs Scan 25/02/2005 06:45AM

Held For Payment 25/02/2005 06:45AM

NZ Departure Scan 23/02/2005 11:26AM

Pickup Scan 22/02/2005 16:43PM

So that would mean extra tax frown eek umm? anyhow, it should arrive within 2 days from now...

|| "Is True Mastery of the Elements But a Dream?" ||

LiTTLeBlueFaiRymember
87 posts

Posted:
tomorrow i will come in Holland.. im so [censored] anxious and nervous ehehehe
i hope that will be not so much cold.. ehehe smile i will see you saturday hug

*^*EuPhoRiC*^*PaRaNoiC*^*PeReNiaLLy SaD*^*aSLeeP*^* hug [juliet when we made love you used to cry, now i kiss you through the bars of a rhyme] hug

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
It's godam freezing, minus 8 last night or sumfin. Anyway we'll see you soon, gimme a buzz if you like, i've got tomorrow off.

Stickman - After a long week at work I've finally got some time to cut up the footage we shot last we. Unfortunantly it was all a bit dark, so i went all atry farty on it. I'[ve got a raw unmolested copy for you, no effects, just raw footage. If you ever want to use it for somethign I have it in high quality too. Give me a shout. But anyway, here it is, 4mb, infectedmushroom, .wmv, more video effects than actual spinning,..... drumroll.
Stickman in the vondel park on thomas's birthday

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

Moondancemember
65 posts

Posted:
Hello there;

Hmm will be missing out on all the fun again i see. Foreign people coming and i have to work frown but well atleast i'll see some of you the week after.

By the way there is an extra add towards my birthday arrangements: there will be a drum/dance/trance circle sunday the 13th, held in Huize Amstelrust amsteldijk 319 in Amsterdam oud-zuid.
Indoors and the beautiful huge garden/minipark right next to the Amstelpark! We had a small group today but will be more by then. I've done poi,staff, veil and flip 'n flyer out there today and some wicked dancing all in the snow!!! (N)ice!

Telp; what kind of costumes are you looking for? I'm still learning it, though my teacher is quite busy it can be made.
At the moment i'm very busy on making tribal and bellydance costumes which is quit a new and time absorbing thing for a starter like me. I don't have any pictures on coms.

Stickman, what kind of bullocks is it, that a party-after-poi is not possible if its a little further away? wink Thats what parties are for moving all night biggrin 'grin'

Greetz Lilia

Moondancemember
65 posts

Posted:
It will start at 12:00, so everyone who has a boring sunday and/or can't come to ruigoord the night before:Live percussion, freezone dance area and time and space without a limit!
There is food and drinks hot and cold beautiful surrounding of a monumental building and its pretty garden, Everyone is invited...

580 posts

Posted:
hey mot, great effects.. no wonder it took some time.. you really went all out with the artsy fartsy aspect huh? i would like to see the original as well, but i really like what you did.. esp the burnoff going backwards.

bounce2!TWO THUMBS UP! bounce2

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
im going to break my silence of not posting on hop for the next 2 weeks and just say that:

Mot that video was awsome!.

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
too soon, stickman, you bumped too soon. we weren't even on page 2 yet... don't lose your nerve, if people act before they should, the whole timing aspect of the war may go wrong, we need to work like a well oiled machine. every little wheel should be there on it's right time, or else the clock may go haywire... nasty coil springs rolling about all over the place...
lalala ubbloco prrrrrrrrrrrrrtt bounce2 wooooooooo! hehe ehrm? clap (don't mind me, I'm just a bit delerious from being home with the flu for the past 4 days) ubblol wink

meditate eRic.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me, Superman!

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
wow!!! pretty all those moving smilies, it looks like they are having a party.. wow... I want more!!!

ubbrollsmile hug weavesmiley redface rolleyes biggrin ubbloco juggle juggle juggle wave ubblol tongue peace spank kiss bounce2 clap hug2 lolsign bye bounce hug ubbrollsmile hug redface hug2 devil kiss bounce2 bounce2 bounce bye devil juggle weavesmiley ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbloco ubbloco rolleyes redface wavehello sunny shrug ooooooh!!!! a sun! more! sunny sunny sunny sunny biggrin heart grouphug grouphug ok ok, I'll shut up... footinmouth

meditate eRic.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Blessedly my browser stops all that moving around. Thats a great example for a post that really sucks if your on a dial-up biggrin

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
it does? but you are on firefox too, aren't you? I gots perty little dancing gnomes biggrin

meditate eRic.

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
im seeing purple and pink thingies dancing around... somebody put some infected mushrooms in my tea??

oh wait a minute... it'sa HoP-thread ^_^

biggrin

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
As promised the un edited version of stickmans run in the vondelpark.

3.2mb, .wmv, alitte on the dark side

580 posts

Posted:
yea, a bit very dark...

but thanks anyways mot

Mickey_DMember
84 posts

Posted:
ok well havent been online a lot so sorry for my abscence last friday...:(

so if i understand correctly just the 5th in utrecht?? or are we playing about on the 4th too? well anyway ill see you then and hope to meet some more international visitors.:)

ttyl

MD

ps great video, some great effects in it smile looks weird if you dont know what it is though.. keep it up

If you cant dezzle them with brilliance..
Confuse them with stupidity!!

(it works)

Fueroaddict
465 posts

Posted:
I think it's the fifth at Mot's Place. What time?

Hmm, there's gotta be something round and shiny, I can play with

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
16h for the early birds afaik. ask mot, he's in lead smile i'll be there 'round 21h or so.

ThomasfireKing of potatoes
169 posts

Posted:
Hey people, I'm coming on staurday. I just want you to know, I might be a bit later then 16:00 (and that's why I perfered meeting at six, but nevermind that)'

But is there any "vast plan"? Is it the park or just near Mot's place?

I'll let you know if I can make in in time, if not, I'll let Mot know, dew he's in charge :-)

Thomas

p.s. The movie was awesome Mot! aint got the unedited version yet, because I really gotta go!

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
the package suffers from "clearance delay" since 25th of februari, so the basterds have it for 4 days already, today day nr 5...

Face_NLPLATINUM Member
addict
513 posts

Posted:
@Moondance: Me ubblove tribal! I was thinking about 3 costumes for the Warriors, haven't discussed anything with them yet, but would there be time for you for 3 creating costumes? How much would it cost approximately, and do you do male clothing as well smile?

MeisjeBRONZE Member
21 posts

Posted:
I can't make it on Friday, so Pop and Thomas have to do without my OV. Have fun though! Fire must be so cool in the snow. I heard that it will be 15 degrees below on Friday night, so I guess the world will be white in the morning...
Make lots of pictures and films so I can enjoy it afterwords when I'm sitting behind my computer nice and worm!

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
........SATURDAYYYYYYYYY

SATURDAY THE 5TH !!!!!!

not friday

I can't on saturday
but you can
go
yes

meditate eRic.

169 posts

Posted:
Hey happy people! I can make it at four :-) But its gonna snow and rain and hagelen all at the same time and we gonna DIE!!!! Uuuhm, I mean, w gonna freeze like hell, and what we gonna do anoout it? There bettre be a sloution, or I'm not gonna be there!!!

But anyways, 4 pm at the CS utrecht, in front of the Burger King right?

YAY!

Thomas

p.s. Meisje, ik zal proberebn m'n camera niet te vergeten :-)

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
its gonna freeeeeze 15 degrees on friday night... we ARE gonna DIE saturday :P

169 posts

Posted:
Is there any solution really? The perspective of dying is not that appealing to me...

Thomas

_pOp_BRONZE Member
Playing OldSchool Poi
593 posts

Posted:
but we will die a pretty death in the snowy landscape ubblove
I'd say it's still on, let's make perty videos in the snow.
and let's make snow poi!!!!!! let's make a snowpoi video ubbloco
(I'm loving this weather)

meditate eRic.

Mickey_DMember
84 posts

Posted:
emm well we are going to freeze like hell?!?!?!?

so the apocolypse is definitively coming and hell will freeze over??:P (engels voor sint juttemis)...

LOL well anyway.. it should indeed make great pictures.. i think we need to get the hot coco idea back for saturday.. anyone else interested... i will do some shopping tomorrow anyway so if anyone needs something extra they cant find time to buy...

well see you all saturday and hpefully meet our international guest. smile(since she hasnt replied yet.:()

MD

If you cant dezzle them with brilliance..
Confuse them with stupidity!!

(it works)

580 posts

Posted:
YAY!!! snow is that shiznit!

i say its still on.. the weak will have to be sifted out.. its just simply natural selection.

4 at the station, and yes pOp, we will make some nice snow spinning vids..
yay, see y'all saturday

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
lampoil + a lighter will keep you warm for a while :P

169 posts

Posted:
Yeah well, I told ya about my fingers. I eally need to find some medice or something before I get back one day witjh black ones (today I returned with blue/purple ones, after being only 4 hours outside!)

I suppose I gotta back out, soory 'bout that. I hope It'll be a litte less cold the meeting after thhis n, so I can join again :-) (let's do another one in Utrecht LOL) Anyways, have fun and be sure to make some great pics and video!

Till next time!

Thomas

Page: ......