SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
hi ppl,

i need to tell u one no very nice experience,
last sunday was a festival here in den haag,we were walk trought stages and we found poi ppl there of course biggrin so we started to spin with them.
somehow,very crazy ppl came there and started to push us and they distroyed poi of my friend.One of them started to chase me because he wanted to take my cj ball,i took it from nicer side and started to smile nicely..and do u know what?he was happy he was smile but after a small moment aggression came to his body...oh yes...very saaad..... frown

but nothing serious happend...

yes and point is that that they left finally and we were continued in our playing and sending a peace and love to our environment...

i just wanna say...that LOVE is beautiful and stronger than hate...

kiss

fox

grouphug

ps:do someone have an experience as this? frown

sunny
grouphug

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
I have had people come over and try to steal a staff twice and steal a poi once. Twice it could've gotten violent very easily but I made it clear I wanted in back and I wanted it back now and it was non-negotiable.

One guy I saw stuff a poi down his pants, then his friend tried to tell me he was joking..... rolleyes scumbags!

Sorry Foxy, no love conquering all here but I agree there is a lot of sad people in need on some love out there. ubblove smile
EDITED_BY: DeepSoulSheep (1088497000)

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

nativeSILVER Member
sleeping with angels
508 posts

Posted:
i know what you are saying but its to bad that love and hate have to be as one so many times.
ever hear the expreshion i love you but i hate the things you do.
the first time i heard this i felt my heart rip
all i want to feal is love but in order to do that i must hate for no one is perfect but it is are inperfections that make us feal love so hungerly

SLEEP WITH ANGELS muckieha

MiGGOLD Member
Self-Flagellation Expert
3,414 posts

Posted:
the other thing is, if we love everyone and everything, then that love loses its point. For love to exist, there needs to be hate, and vice versa. Good cannot exist without evil.

well, thats what i reckon, anyway.

"beg beg grovel beg grovel"
"master"
--FSA

"There was an arse there, i couldn't help myself"
--Rougie

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Gosh...doesn't sound like love or hate. Sounds like too much of the wrong drugs. frown

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i agree with MiG, there is a balance in life. like what my mother says; how can i know what good food tastes like unless i eat the stuff she cooks? ubblol

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
i think they were drunk... frown

ok,i would change it as...

"LOVE can be stronger!"

sunny
grouphug

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
I haven't had anyone try to steal off of me before but even when people harmlessly ask to borrow my poi I feel myself very alert and ready to run after them. Lol! Even a guy on crutches at Strawberry Fair asked to borrow my poi and I said yeah sure, then my friend looked at me wierd and I got a bit paranoid and started getting ready to run after him... He was on crutches for gods sake!!!

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

MozyBRONZE Member
*.. If ya can't be Good, Be Good at it..*
147 posts

Posted:
AMEN to that Dragon... hug hug

watching the world go by!!!!

Trick ferret on the making hehe!!!!
Everybodyknows me as (TriX)

Klaymen180 posts

Posted:
hmm, peaceful approaches CAN work. But if you get approached by say, homies, it isn't gonna work. Some people are just darn jerks, and in my opinion it is wise to be ready, and I guess ready to run =/.

- Klaymen

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
but run with love....

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

-TeenWolf-member
42 posts

Posted:
I tried that once... it didn't work very well... a bunch of people... about 27 walked accross the street one night in may last year, and I smiled and nodded to them as a friendly gesture (it was about 10 at night) and I was listening to music, so I couldn't hear a thing they were saying if anything, the next thing I know someone punched me in the face, and I suddenly had 27 people beating me into submission... they beat me for about 20 minutes while I was unconsiouis and on the ground, when I woke up they were still beating me, I tried to get away, and ended up being knocked out again for which time they proceded to beat me for another 10 minutes or so, eventually a very wonderful woman came out of her house bearing not more then a paintball gun as a weapon, thankfully due to the darkness, and the environment they thought it was real, and backed off, I was able to stumble up the street a ways, and colapse on a very nice man's driveway... He helped me and called an ambulanec for me. The hospital now, was a very different story, I was in shock, I knew it, they knew it, but I was also dehydrated, and needed water very badly, I had lost a lot of blood, and they refused to give me water, saying that if I threw up, because I was in shock, that I would have to be responsible for cleaning up my mess. This was during my excessivly long wait in the waiting room, when I could see open, and prepped beds in the next room. I waited for 9 hours before they would give me any sutures, or any treatment for the numerous open wounds on my face, and my broken nose and jaw, and a possible concussion. I still agree that Love prevails over all... but don't ever rely on it in such a case as the one described, or any other to speak of, I did... and came very close to dying that night... I won't make the same mistake again.

"By the pricking of my thumbs
Something wicked this way comes"
-Macbeth Act4 Scene1

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
Written by: Tao Star

but run with love....

smile

i agree with u Tao star heart

sunny
grouphug

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
-TeenWolf-

i just red ur story frown

that was really bad experience and i m glad that u still believe of love,and u are here on HoP with us,who are heart-opened ppl to be ready always give u a hug ...yes is all virtual,but we still know,that LOVE is exist,right now right here...

heart

sunny
grouphug

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
The twirling community is like any other community - it is not without it's angels and demons.
A poitopia is a happy illusion smile

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
frown sad, sad stories... frown I never borrow my toys to people that are redface drunk redface ... I'm too eekparanoid eek for that.. on the other hand when I borrow toys to people I hug know hug I let them weavesmiley juggle play juggle weavesmiley as much as they ubblove like ubblove...

btw I think the weavesmiley twirling weavesmiley community is ubbangel angels ubbangel only... it's the rest of the world that sends ubbloco demons ubbloco..

ubblol

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
RaveN ubblol hug

sunny
grouphug

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
i always worry about using my aerotechs around messy people in case someone runs off with one of the 'pretty balls'. most people have no idea how much they cost (they expect thm to be the same as glo sticks) and would have no idea how much of a pain it would be if i lost one... rolleyes

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Written by: White RaveN

only... it's the rest of the world that sends ubbloco demons ubbloco..
ubblol

confused
one of the reasons why the twirling community bat large is so great is that it is more accepting than that. If one is to project loathing, one can only see it reflected back. happily the opposite is true too smile

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

andythepoiaddict
508 posts

Posted:
foxy babe thats so bloody awful n i'm REALLY pleased you came thru relatively unharmed.....love n happy vibes to you! xxxx

It's smashing to be back x

SunriseIvetka
211 posts

Posted:
thank u andyhug...yes we were glad actually...

wish u happiness to... peace

sunny
grouphug

Red_RaveNGOLD Member
Neo - Hippie
358 posts

Posted:
"When you look into an abbys it also looks into you" I know... But that is my experience.. And I was exaggerating a little also..: o)

Smile.. It confuses people..:)

Wonders never cease as long as you never cease to wonder.