Forums > Social Chat > First Aid Kits and Supplies

Login/Join to Participate

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
Ok I have a new question for everyone.
They had a traiing class at my job and I just got re-certified for First Aid and First Responder certification.(yea work paid training)
It got me to thinking after talking to the E.M.T instructor that led the class. Does anyone here carry any type of Field burn kit with them just in case?
I was looking through the E.M.T. supply catalog and they sell burn field trauma kits. Most come with sterile bandages and stuff like that some even came with a gel covered fire blanket.
I know that most people that spin have spotters and stuff already. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but, I thought that it wouldn't be a bad thing to have. If for nothing else peace of mind.
Oh BTW the company catalog that I was looking through was ... https://www.burnshield.com/index.htm

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.