Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Urgent! Drummers needed - Banstead, Surrey

Login/Join to Participate

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Well - Burnt Toast have a booking this Saturday (22nd) and we were meant to have 3 drummers to accompany us.
Unfortunately the ones we've booked have bailed on us - eeeeeeeep eek

It's just a half hour spin at 10pm in Banstead.
It'd be really good if anyone knows a group of drummers or at the very least plays alot with fellow drummers. It could be up to 30 mins continuous drumming - so we'll need variety not just standard bongy-bongy-bongy.

It is a paid gig, plus travelling costs (Not huge amounts, but it's only for half an hour) and should be fun and easy money smile

If anyone can help me out - either drop me an e-mail, a PM or give me a ring on 07773399197 after 5 today - I would be most grateful

Cheers
Paul

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
**BUMP**
frown eek

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
Sorry can't help, but passed on this to a friend, expect a call from Yumi and Darren. Can vouch for quality of drumming - they played for us a few weeks ago and half the neighbourhood were hanging out the window to see what was going on and shouting encouragement rather than abuse biggrin

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats