[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
yo.

the place here is still looking for peaple for june july and august. Im here and i think its great. you are paid to make kids laugh and gasp and play. you get to train all day. theres food and rent and pay.

Its a perfect job for someone who wants to get into performing and has some skills but no experance. any of you wanna quit the rat race and join me on the beach?

its a zoo, a park with rides and dofins in tanks (the bad bit). the auidence is really safe and happy, as are my co-workers.

dont get me wrong, its a job. but my, what a job! I do 2 hours of juggling each morning, an hour of poi. then 1.5 hours of contact and the end of the afternoon making baloons. its great!

common!

T wave juggle

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Wow! I'd totally be down. But I don't do Portugal.

Sounds like you're having a blast!

Go Team!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

whyBRONZE Member
not _Y_
720 posts

Posted:
Quote:

yo.

the place here is still looking for peaple for june july and august. Im here and i think its great. you are paid to make kids laugh and gasp and play. you get to train all day. theres food and rent and pay.

Its a perfect job for someone who wants to get into performing and has some skills but no experance. any of you wanna quit the rat race and join me on the beach?

its a zoo, a park with rides and dofins in tanks (the bad bit). the auidence is really safe and happy, as are my co-workers.

dont get me wrong, its a job. but my, what a job! I do 2 hours of juggling each morning, an hour of poi. then 1.5 hours of contact and the end of the afternoon making baloons. its great!

common!

T wave juggle

sounds dead tempting... 'cept I'll still be either IN or recovering from finals...

that and I am not talented enough ubblol

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
That's soo good ! im getting a little green with envy .

Good for you
Dropbears !.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

WintermuteLost in the world but loving it :)
119 posts

Posted:
That sounds awesome, just wonderin how talented you have to be really??? Know thats a bit hard to quantify but hey any ideas?

If fishes were wishes we'd all cast nets

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
two circus skills is good, some performance experance, we can always teach you to stilt.

T wave

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
*sigh* Hello and hugs from a very jealous polythene. wave

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Heh - Glad you're enjoying it Nx? smile

I would, but won't - as should be obvious as I passed it on to you in the first place biggrin

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

hexagonicClubbles Jugs
1,687 posts

Posted:
How long is this for, and where is it in Portugal?

I've just quit my job and could do with something like this!

Is there anything like it happening in the UK??

Hex

ah wah wah wah a wah wah

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
They looking for people next year? Could be a good way to start my next round of travels biggrin

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
hmmmm.... i also might be interested in next year if they want people - keep us posted

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
nx would they take ppl n for expample in two week slots, or in month positios thius may be a n answer, as most ppl could prob muster cash and their lives for two weeks to a month ands then be abl etop leave with new skills as the next person took over?

obviously the class of performer would have to be higher and more intence but i rekon you could do it!

ps so happy to see you are enjoying it mate!

hug lots of hugs to you bro!

Step (el-nombrie)