Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
i as many others have noticed i'm sure thatd you have a way with the ladies on hop, are you as slick with the ladies in real life.i do remmeber you begin absent awhile back and that was due to a lady yeah?yes i'm bored.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
My absense was indeed due to a young lady. But that's all over now.There is currently a young lady of whom I am very fond (and I met her on these very boards). Her name is Ros and she is very cute indeed. She has a very silly sense of humour so we get on really well. Chat on the phone for hours about nothing etc. But, I shall stop listing her good points so as to spare her blushes......

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
But in answer to your question No, not as slick with the ladies in real life.

Meh

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Cantus man, you're such a stud! Can I have your babies too? wink

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Itsgottabmember
244 posts

Posted:
so you are a ladies man?

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
He must have web pheromones!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I don't have any babies. You could borrow my brother if you want though grin

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
stop lieing cantus we all know you mate!there you were sat around with the nice poi chicks @ endcliffe park on saturday!! hehei saw ya...gona go nurse my sore testicals nowthat unicycle is pinful..PKhttps://uk.geocities.com/poi_in_the_park_sheffield

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I wasn't the one that was filming them though PK. Can't quite remember who that was....

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
(question posted on a public forum which both ladies and gentlemen read)Q = Are you slick with the ladies?A = Yes (then all the ladies think you are a dickhead)orA = No (then some of the ladies think you are honest and truthful and probably quite cute)Good answer Cantus... grin grin grin

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
*blush* *blush* *blushblushblush*didn't work! oops!.......... grin grin

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I have a very silly sense of humour? ......and I was trying to be intellectual! doh! rolleyes tongue

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Well I know I wanted Cantus but was snubbed for FF frownAs long as it is for one of my lovely HoP sisters, I think I can handle it. winkAnd it isn't pheromones...Cantus just has a realllllllllllly long.......em....er.......Staff..you silly people! And is really great at finger twirls! tongue------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
Cantus and Ros couldn't have any sexual relationship: a spritely pixie and a big pink and purple dragon doing the deed wouldn't look right in my mystical picture guys. (For all those who don't understand read 'How do YOU read threads' post) It's look wrong man. But I suppose I could always alter it..... just for you. I could just draw you sipping tea under a big mushroom! Or taking mushrooms under a big cup of tea? Hmmm... theres a thought...*Dibs runs back to the drawing board*

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Pele, you very publicly had a whipping boy. Flash didn't bother to mention she had a Steve until we had exchanged about 10 emails (slightly naughty of her I thought). Flash was first to post a picture too grin.Dibs, Ros and I are koala bears. The internet told us. And the interenet can't be wrong. Surely?Ros, I meant silly in a good way. You're funny, witty and intelligent and never fail to bring a smile to my face (check your emails for details).

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh and thank you Dibs for taking the romance out of it....

Meh

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey Mr. Cantus..I do recall an e-mail sent to Josh and I that said you were an "Owl"...I got Koala and Josh got a Swan.So Swans and Koalas eh? Hmm we could have mutant children. ------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
I'm confused by the animal thing? Can anyone be an animal? Koalas are cool. Used to love those big pencils with clip on koalas! My brother likes them as well, so much he's put one an ep cover and his latest music video.And 'Good at finger twirls'.... hmmmm... never thought of it like that before! wink

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Damn, whilst searching out the animal thing for Dom I discovered that the DeRuyter girl was right and I am in fact an owl. Don't know where I got the koala thing from.... wishful thinking maybe.But owls are good too.

Meh

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
How have I taken the romance out of the situation Cantus? I'm confused. I apologise if i have though. Here *Dibs sprinkles some fairy dust onto cantus* perhaps that'll help.... achoo!

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
HEY NO FAIR!Cantus, you baren't allowed to do any staff moves while your flying around coz of the fairy dust.Thats cheatin'!!!!! wink------------------Charles (AKA INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggle.co.nz/fire/fire.html

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
cantus:i have good reasons for that my good man. but its not for disgusion here, i will gladly email you with a detailed list of my fetishes for filming those twins! PKhehehe

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
**sigh**I wish I had such devoted fans..........

Jesus helps me trick people.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You should try posting a picture of yourself Puppy. When everyone sees how gorgeous you are then they will be falling over themselves to get at you......

Meh