Forums > Social Chat > Spinners on Midsommer Murders

Login/Join to Participate

Kellymember
43 posts

Posted:
Hey boys and girls,

Did any of you watch Midsommer Murders last night? If so I take it you saw the grand exhibition of spiniing (of many toys!) on it during the solsitce party. Anyone know who they are? They were wicked and finally my parents understand spinning now they have seen good people do it rather than me!! ROFLMAO!

Hugs

Kelly

Willing to be taught....learn quick and man I am good with a whip!

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i saw that as well actually,

think texted a few people but i texted them just before the bloke got an arrow in the back...

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
yeh i know i saw it too! it was the first time i'd seen fire poi in action rather than just in photo's so i was just like entranced in the tele. they had clubs, and a couple of staff's. seriously cool. cnt wait to see fire poi. biggrin aimz xx

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Hehe, I just purchased my first fire poi... dunno if it's from HoP getting it in a wholesale with a dude. WOOHOO Watch out (place where I live) I have balls of fire on chains!!!!!

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
I still prefer ropes of fire. wink

Matthew ( wading through much stuff that everyone has written after a little over a week away, and for a change not touching a computer tongue )

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance