AtomSILVER Member
57 posts

Posted:
OK, for anyone that reads this, there isn't much of a fire scene here in connecticut, and there should be. i think 10 people in this state are tru fire poi performers, the rest all do extacy and rave, which raving is kewl but ex is not, but we need to unite our fires and make our scene out here!
if anyone is interested, i would like to get a PiP, poi in park, started soon, so for the spring, we can make it happen. this means that if you have the fire elements or not, you are welcome to show up, and feel free to come with glow sticks and other elements.

anyone interested should contact me, Atom, for further details weavesmiley

F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E
F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E F I R E

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Connecticut rocks! I've had many a good time twirling poi in New Haven! beerchug

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

RovoGOLD Member
(the person actually known as Chris Bailey)
544 posts

Posted:
There is no fire scene from where i am in New York so i would travel down there if you get something going plus id you ever needed a place to hold a big event Theres alot of wide open spaces up here to hold any events but it is about three hours from new haven

Peace, Love, Circles

poiaholic22member
531 posts

Posted:
Where do you perform? What is your availability like? How long you been involved in the fire arts?

I have been kind of out of the loop for quite a few months now , I blame it primarily on lack of acquaintances to spin with , but would still like to meet any of the rare dying breed of CT spinners and fire performers.

Drop me a line if you want to get together sometime. I've always got time to kill.

biggrin

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Mad hugs to PH22. Miss you man.
beerchug

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Matthew_NeSILVER Member
Northeast USA Firespinner
122 posts

Posted:
Duuuuuude! This is the post all of ya have been waiting for. ubbtickled There is a gorup on Yahoo Groups, called CTpoi. It's not listed in the directory, but PM me and I will give you a link to sign up. This group has all of the postings from the CT firespinning group called Pyroplay, and we are always looking for others to meet up with! Usually, we spin at one another's houses, or behind a resteurant in Middletown, CT (For the patron's free entertainment). As of right now (looking out the window) it seems that we won't be actively firespinning, but the group is somewhat active right now. When spring rolls around, expect there to be much more activity. Hope to see you posting on the group!

- Matt, of Pyroplay