Forums > Social Chat > Why can't I see my post?

Login/Join to Participate

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hi I just reserected the breaking the law post to enquire about the law in the UK, but I can't see me post or anything after Pele's reply this time last year. Am I being a doofus?Please help a poor confused girl.. grin[This message has been edited by RedDragon (edited 19 February 2002).]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Can some one let me know the replies?? I can't see any of them.... thank you.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Red Dragon, it is there, in duplicate (I am fixing that) between Robingreenshoes and my posts. People have even responded to you. I suggest you go back and try looking again. smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
If you still can't see it when you go back for another look, try hitting refresh a few times. Sometimes the computer thinks nothing's changed and so loads it from it's own memory rather than downloading a new one.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yet another one of my old posts... winkPoint, and two for the big man above.If you do a search you'll find that this was discussed before... smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Oi, I find the whole point thing getting annoying... but gotta live wit that wink

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Thanks yall! I can see them all now.. crappy pc grin

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
I agree with Kinudin! Good intentions aside, it would be quite fair to say that adding a 'scoring' remark when 'filling someone in' diminishes the otherwise friendly atmosfear."Do not beg the Sun for mercy" -Fremen proverb

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always