Forums > Social Chat > flash & dangerboy @ fetish night

Login/Join to Participate

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
A few nights ago Dangerboy and myself did a very successful fire performance at a BDSM night in one of Sydney's premier night clubs. The performance went extremely well and both the audience and promoters were impressed, so much so that they paid us 50% more than we had agreed! grinWe started out with me doing trailing and dancing with liquid fire wicks and dangerboy on poi, on stage and moving around the floor. We then attached ourselves with a 3metre length of chain and used our double staves, each of us standing on our own podium about 3 metres apart.Show went for about 10 minutes in total.Check out the pics from the performance and from afterwards when Dangerboy and I were fooling around with bondage and domination concepts. lol....https://doofpix20000.tripod.com/When you get to the first page of this link, click on the pic of me and dangerboy - this will then bring you to the index.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Two big thumbs up from the Western New York judge! wink------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Superb! Absolutely excellent pics!

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Hey, Flash !!!! AWESOME pics and AWESOME tatoo !!!YAY ! smileShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

dangerboyoriginal member
205 posts

Posted:
what flash got wrong was that we were linked with 6 (six!!) meters of chains and the gog platforms were at least 5 meters apart. made for some tricky double staving.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath, fire my spirit

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
oops. I'm kinda bad with that whole spacial thing... certianly was tricky maneouvering around that chain, but the audience really loved it!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

heather_member
23 posts

Posted:
You sexy thangs you...

....lurks

SurlochSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
I'd almost like to live in Sydney just to watch performers as good as you guys on stage. We have some good talent in Brisbane, but from what I've seen around, you guys in NSW have some of the best grin

Ní mar a síltear a bítear

“Things may not be as they seem to be”

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Flash, Db, did you get use to that chain and decide to walk around all the time like that (all hot and sexy and ... chained !) or is it to be only a hobby ? winkFlash, any chance you'd have a little film of that performance ???Surloch, with no disrespect to Flash and DB and Fenzie and Finn and all you amazing spinners in Sydney, I must say that with both incendium AND the Phoenix Fire Tribe (bec and elke) you have some breathtaking performers in brisbane too !!! lucky you !!!Shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
well heeeeeeeeello! flash in rubber - ooh!great looking pics too - are they flags you got there dangerboy?------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
well if those just didnt make my day...:wishes fervently for girls to start twirling in his area:that must have been an awesome performance guys, keep up they great work...oh and to DB, if those were flags, howd you get em lit in the middle?

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Who're the other people in the photo's????

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
the redheaded guy with his face in my cleavage was my lovely other half, the girl was our beloved Frenzie and the other guy is a good friend of the crew.yes, I do love wearing PVC. screw this hippy shit I've been wearing for the last umpteen years..... shiny black all the way baby. smile wink

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?

SurlochSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
Yes, Bec and Elke are awesome. They will be (or at least Bec, not 100% sure if Elke will be there as well but pretty sure) at the Roma Street Parklands on Thursday night if anyone in Brisbane didn't know.They will be teaching and spinning and having a good time. There will be heaps of other twirlers there as well as the standard Thursday night drumming circle. Looking forward to it, Brisbane is pretty cool, I suppose living here you take for granted what you have. We never have any probs with authorities like some parts of the world as long as we are reasonable, as well as having a pretty solid community.Anyway, just giving other BrisVegans a heads up on what's going on if they missed the memo grin

Ní mar a síltear a bítear

“Things may not be as they seem to be”

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Most impressive. Looked like you two had a hell of a time. I still find it quite amazing that people are willing to pay to let someone practice a hobby of their's. Ain't life grand, Oh and Flash superbly beautiful outfit dear, superb. grin------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...