Page:
MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
ok everyone,With the new year rolling around very soon,I was just wondering if anyone had any New years resolutions for 2002.some people want to find smile smilesome people want to find
Non-Https Image Link
some people want more
Non-Https Image Link
and some people say no more
Non-Https Image Link
but what are your resolutions for 2002?
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
Monkey butt!!------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
My New Year's resolution is to drink more alchohol. Much, much more. Then I'm going to walk up to my boss and tell him to stick the job somwhere uncomfortable. Then I'm going to drink more. Then I'm going to start a cult (mostly just to see if I can). Then more booze, and if I have any time between starting a cult and looking for a new job maybe I'll quit smoking... or smoke more, I haven't decided. Maybe I'll purchase a hampster as well. I've never had one, I hear they make good poi.------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

Neph23BRONZE Member
62 posts

Posted:
Im going to make Sick come to my bar and become filthy rich off of his drinking.then ill take that money and fix my car..and that fixed car will take me to Burning Man.. cause Im sick of hearing about it all the time, I wanna see it for myself!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Fly, my pretties, fly!

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
gonna do more twirling. do some of the hard stuff I keep thinking about but not actually doing.then I'm going to be a better person but only After twirling.Josh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I must apologise for my earlier post. I misread the topic. I thought it said said "What would you say if you were releasing your flying monkeys to attack Dorothy, the tinman, Scarecrow and Cowardly Lion?"

Meh

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
My new years resolution is to breed a chihuahua the size of a small pony.It would be a brilliant, just imagine the size of it's eyes.Failing that, the usual lose some weight, be a better person type stuff.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Auspoiboymember
219 posts

Posted:
Im going to pass all my subjects at uni (for the first time wink )Im going to get a girlfriend and not get myself dumped.Im going to become as good as josh at twirling (ive never seen you just heard the stories) and im going learn to ...... i wish i could spell it so i could tell you what it is....oh well.CheersAPBp.s. im going to put some photos on the gallery

Good on usGood on us all

Pheelgoodmember
30 posts

Posted:
I'm going to initiate my five year plan to save the world. The end result will be no misunderstanding between your brothers and sisters, and a greatly increased conciousness of your affect on your planetary cohabitants.Phase one is finish my degree.Phase two is to be announced.Wish me luck guysPhil

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
live life to the fullest...you asked the question lady, so what is your answer?

anyone got a light?

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
im gonna finnish decorating my house, put floor boards in the loft, then get a pool table up there......then i'm gonna fix my mini and get back to racing / scaring stuck up porsche owners around the leicester ring road...oohh and more fire!yes, lots more fire!

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
make more hand drumsbuild my glass blowing studioand get rich enough to go to nz in february2003get on col3gardenburnthe usualphilanthropist poiboythats how it's spelled[This message has been edited by phuzzz (edited 28 December 2001).]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Spin more - get as good as people seem to think I am.Sell some paintings,Find some direction,Make a difference.The usual.

Meh

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
letme see some of your paintings cantus

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Start to learn staff,spin sh!tloadsand give up the smokes, so I'll no longer be Marlboro come new year.....:-)~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
Those are all really nice resolutions guys...cantus,...
Non-Https Image Link
Pozee, I'm not sure what my new years resolution is now... It was to learn the thread the needle before new years but I picked it up a couple days ago (yay me) so i guess Im just going to go for my 1st post and say that after new years I'm going to be a more happy person and spin more and like you, live life to the fullest. wink
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
Monkey Butt!!------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well Phuzzz (and anyone else who's interested) you can see some of my work/pictures of me/my tattoos/etc here: https://communities.msn.co.uk/AnalysisNewsAndLaughter/cantus.msnw?Page=1
There's about 5 pages (but when you start getting fraggles you've gone too far wink)Katinca has one of my latest paintings. I think it's one of the best I've ever done. But if you want a less biased opinion you should maybe ask her about it grin.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 29 December 2001).]

Meh

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
fragles rock!er... nice art too by the way grin ! i epecially like the dragon! you are a good artist! if i was alot richer than you id buy it off you but your brobably one of THOSE artists asking way too much for my wallet size... oh well now it's the background for my computer i hope you dont mind, cantus...nice hair by the way.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Actually Phuzzz I'd do you a painting for around $70 which isn't very much at all I think.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
I am going to eat more chex mix because it is so freakin' good!!

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'm going to buy an Anglo-American dictionary so I can work out what on earth you're all talking about.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
*sigh* I do so miss Fraggle Rock------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Generally be happy, have fun and help others do the same.And avoid overly complex relationships and love triangles, but that's a whole different forum... wink

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
What and avoid drifting off topic? Interesting concept....------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Get good enough at poi so I can convince my mom I can start Fire.Not blow myself up.Keep my current girlfriend.Start staff.Join maybe the flag team in high school. (Ghetto middle school got no flag team!!)

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Spin morePaint morePass my examsEat lessClimb moreFind a nice ladEarn some moneyBe happyLearn to ride my unicycleMeet some fire people (cos I'm tired of practising on my own frown )

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

NaganootchAKA CLERIC
172 posts

Posted:
I'm gonna get off my lazy ass and do sumthin this year. I'm going to fuckin apply myself and like it god dammit. YEAAAHHHH

We are defined by the choices we make

claremember
82 posts

Posted:
mm... find a nice, non-cheating boy.pass yr12 with at least 5 As (out of 6 subjects. argh! but i can do it. if i really work)save enough money to buy a plane ticket to europe

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Not gonna bother with resolutions this year. I want to take the year as it comes and see what happens.Although that itself is a kind of resolution, close your eyes and we will all pretend it isn't.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Here's to being single, wink seeing double, shocked and sleeping triple! grin grin grin I am going to have more fun, make more friends, go to many more parties, travel to as many different places as possible (ROAD TRIP!!!), go to Burning Man, get on COL3 because I should have already sent in videos, learn more licks on my chains and strings, bust out poi in more public places for oohs and ahhs (my fave!) and take lots of pictures of it all so I can remember it when I am old. F*CK IT! I am only going to be young once, and noone can guarantee me tomorrow, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can! ------------------I feel more like I do now then I did when I got here.PLUR(RE) ---J---

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
And you're not going to post anymore nasty URL's are you glowshow?? tongueC

Page: