Forums > Videos > PK and Bluecat .. the lost video diaries (38 video's)

Login/Join to Participate
Page: ...
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread under quarentine!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Lets make a start!...

There have been some major relisting in this post, please note that time will be needed for me to continue uploading every thing. wink

hug

HINT: Videos marked with ** before it's list order means that the video is awaiting upload... your patience thanks.

Section One .. videos by PK

1: Ghost Part One

My first video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "Sphongle".

2: Ghost Part Two

My second video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "Sphongle".

3: Peace Gardens

A video i made... so so long ago..

Music by "?" (pk: I cant remember! eek).

4: User9!

A video of lots of HoPpers at glastonbury 2003 (stone circle)...

Music by "the weird attractors".

5: Rubbish Two The Sequal

featuring PK, Bluecat, NYC, A Girl And Two Sticks, Nix? +), Ross Not Ian.

Music By "DJ Rubbish" from the armageddon sessions.

6: Roughkutz

Staring: Dion, Steve, Rob, Nina, pk and some others. A video that was made around april 2003 on Protabello beach in Edinburgh, Scotland. Previously unreleased, just a bit of fun. Much Capoeira with fire, very little twirling, some nice isolations by steve.

Music By "Roughkutz".

7: BJC2003

Loads of real nice stuff from the british juggling convention 2003, thank you to all performers who apear in this video. This is a story of my trip to the BJC2003.

Music By "?".

8: Juggling

PK juggling at the Tower of Pisa in Italy .. juggling quality poor but was made to experiment with editing and production techniques.. due to work and other commitments this video was never finished in the filming stages. So i edited up this little video.

Music By "?".

9: In My Mind

Remake of the User 9 video.

Music By "Slipknot".

9: POOKies

Just for laughs... Steve, Rob and PK

Music By "?".

10: Col3

My entry for Col3

Music By "?".

**11: Col4

My entry for Col4

Music By "?".

**12: A Bunny For The Perverted

Filmed on location at te POOKa.

Music By "?".

13: Tidy Trax

Laughing around after a stilt walking performance with Tony T at Tidy Trax.

Music By "?".

**14: PoiToy

A promotional video that i made for PoiToy. Featuring Step, Dunc, Spikey Rich and PK

Music By "Some Drum And Bass CD Found In PK's Room".

Section Two .. Videos By Rob

1: Messy

Based with the te POOKa troupe in Edinburgh, Scotland. he has produced this excellent 4 minute film staring, Steve, tree, mineiro and the rest of te POOKa. if you want to see a fantastic film with some real slick staff and poi oh and a dog too. [rob Thorburn/te POOKa]

2: Because Life Isn't

A te POOKa video.

Music By "?".

3: Refractions

A te POOKa show... performance by te POOKa including both PK and Rob.

Music By "Chris Hand" written and directed for te POOKa and the refractions show.

4: Black And Blue

The full version.

Music By "?".

5: O'Mineiro

Loads of contact staff footage and real good contact with double staff. Most of the good sections have been reused hence this is an previously unreleased video.

Music By "?".

6: Extreme Art

A te POOKa video.

Music By "?".

**7: Steve Cousins

Steve Cousins is an Australian Performer who is based in Edinburgh Scotland, he is currently based with te POOKa aptly named after the "tribe of the mischief makers". In his solo video, you will see he is an extremly talented staff, contact and double staff twirler, I am sure that as a video that is quite old now it can still teach you some real nice moves, transitions and much much more.

Music By "?".

8: Spinach Sessions Part One

Rob, steve and ross 'avin' a larf at Robs dads back garden up in the wilds of scotland.

Music By "?".

9: Spinach Sessions Part Two

Rob, steve and ross 'avin' a larf at Robs dads back garden up in the wilds of scotland.

Music By "?".

10: Spinach Sessions Part Three

Music By "?".

11: Uberstaff 2005

Uberstaff 2005.

Music By "?".

12: Kent

LOOK AT THIS ONE!!! this is the fun you can have burning a beach. something we did on our holidays.

Music By "?".

13: te POOKa 2005

Corporate stuff what we do...

Music By "?".

**14: Snow White Day

te POOKa fun (no spinning).

Music By "?".

15: Bloody Jazz Hands

a short promo of a hat routine..

Music By "?".

16: Clavacairns

I claim no responsibility for the cheese content of this. this is ALL steves work.

Music By "?".

17: Fire

te POOKa fire promo. a bit out of date now (as proven by the fact that to make it a '2005' video all i did was to re-edit the titles)

Music By "?".

18: Cabaret Saute

Deep Fried Cabaret

Music By "?".

Section Three .. Colaborations of Rob and PK

1: Morning Coffee

over 7 mins of manic footage all highlighting the manic weekend of poiinthepark's 1st anniversary even though a month late, but still, over 70 spinners turned out and we had some right old moments caught on camera, so many too scary to show the general public.... any way enjoy this as much as we did. video stars: BamBam, Glass [drew], Smallboy, Matt ECCO, me, Mineiro, Nix?, MooHaaHaa, Davena, Nancy, Tempest, Phat Boy Aidan, Kato, Jo Derry, Josh, Daish, Thistle, SNOOPoi, DromePixie, Cantus and Ros, Sypher and so many more. [Rob Thorburn/te POOKa/John Walklate/poiinthepark]

Music By "?".

2: Rubbish the dirtiest to date video, of the week following morning coffee. filmed in Edinburgh Scotland. [Rob Thorburn/te POOKa/john Walklate/poiinthepark]

Music By "DJ Rubbish" from the armageddon sessions.

3: How To

pre col4 video that we didn't submit.

Music By "?".

Section Four .. Videos by Jo Derry

1: Black Bush

Jo Derry with his home made wire wool poi. *CAUTION THIS IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS DO NOT TRY THIS UNSURERVISED OR WITH INEXPERIENCE*

Music By "Future Sound Of London".

2: Illuminati Prototypes

Jo Derry's prototype testing video of new settings that were configured in the 2nd prototypes video includes Jo Derry and Liam Tempest.

Music By "?".

Section Five .. Videos by Step

1: A Poo Day For Steven

Step and PK's play day in Birmingham at the Bull Ring..

Music By "Madness" Baggy Trousers.

CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY AVAILING YOURSELF OF THE WEBSITE OR RELATED SERVICES, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SUCH TERMS MAY BE MODIFIED FROM TIME TO TIME AS DESCRIBED BELOW.

Terms and Conditions: The video and other intellectual property (collectively, "Materials") contained on this page are protected by copyright and international laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not otherwise reproduce, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, modify or create derivative works of the Materials, unless authorized by the appropriate copyright owner(s). In the event that you print or distribute Materials found on this page, you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials on all copies and you should not attempt to "pass off" any of these Materials as your own work.

Modification of Terms and Conditions: [john walklate and rob thorburn] may modify these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion. When such modification is made, [john walklate and rob thorburn] will post a revised version of these Terms and Conditions on this page. Modifications will be effective when they are posted. [john walklate and rob thorburn] is not required to provide you with notification that any such modification has been made. It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to be aware of any such modifications. Each time you view this thread, you will be deemed to have accepted any such modifications

EDITED_BY: PK_ (1167475862)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Olive no worries dude!.

Rob im the same mate... well kinda... i was making a new video before life took a collapse.

Im going to resurect this thread now that i have net access at home... im also going to post when i have time and availability to do so upload every thing to one place and its not going to be on the www.poiinthepark.biz server this time, simply because this thread has been consistent of server problems so with out a doubt i have re edited the very first post in this thread to a degree and added a link to where all of the videos will be located.

For starters i have uploaded a remake of User 9 now called In My Mind and a juggling video.. i like to call Pisa Merda!.

My aim is just to get every thing located in one place and on a server where there is no bandwidth restrictions wink

erm so anyway check the first post for link. or click here hug

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Major main post reconstructed.

Please allow me time to finish uploading, i hope to be finished before january 2006.

Listed are all of the videos that i have from me and rob, there are other videos i have included and already uplaoded so it maybe worth while reviewing the list posted at the beginning of the tread.

hug

KaelGotRiceGOLD Member
Basu gasu bakuhatsu - because sometimes buses explode
1,584 posts

Posted:
clap

To do: More Firedrums 08 video?

Wildfire/US East coast fire footage

LA/EDC glow/fire footage

Fresno fire

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
More uploaded...

main post corrected at this current time...

more to come tomorrow...

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
It was a long time ago, but I've got it:

-3 beat split time TTN weave

-4 beat TTN

-split time TTN

check 'yer' pm,

:R

POI THEO(R)IST

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
wow, i had forgotten how bad i was in a poo day, i think i should go practice.... wink

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
many gracious thank yous Richee.

Having looked at them just now... i think they are best left offline hahaha... wow! they sucked! but i hope they heped some one back then with ideas.

Step, your poo always... you should spend more time playing than playing with computers wink .. as i found a photo of you on hop yesterday sat with your laptop... so typically you... but before you go off and play can you send me what you were going to send me! wink .. via PM like richee.. see richee is a good boy, you just have a brain like a culender .

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
and whats you point?

i would do, but im afar to lazy to go upstairs and switch on my machine, and send you the stuff wink

i will send it next time i remember, its a hard life dude wink

i will send it to you when im at home working on that unit next smile

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
rolleyes excuses excuses excuses... ubblol

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
dude, im going to [censored] in your pillow!

wink

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
 Written by: mech

dude, im going to censored in your pillow!

wink

will that be some thing that will distract Enea from pulling my beard in the morning or trying to poke my eyes out? confused

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
my space is being dumb... been trying to upload now for the last 2 hours with no avail...

will try again later or tomorrow as i have only 5 more videos to upload... 2 i have but they have not processed since yesterday for some reason so i will re upload.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Any one have a copy of my unicycling video... seem to have lost mine! confused

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
What is the name of the vid?

Probably have it on my hard drive.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
that i dont remember!...

was a unicycling only video with a system of a down song.

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
The video is called, madness!

Man, I 'll send you rather,

everything.

light,

:R

Ps: You've got the jedilouse?

Pps: What music?

POI THEO(R)IST

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
madness is already there!... got that one.

it is the one filmed off roading throught matlock bath, with some crazy wooden totum poles and a hugh decent down a hugh hill which about killed me and then a road ride dodging people on the way back.
It was all speeded up footage. If that helps richee.

but thanks for those other files.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
nope i still dont have the jedi louise either.

if you see how i have listed the videos.

(link)
(info)
(music)

some of the videos just have (?) where the band name should be... take for instance because life isnt, that should be Ruffness room 101 but it has a ? next to it.

if any one knows any of them then list them as follows.

Section number
video number
Band name and song.

much obliged.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
peek, let me have a goose at my machine later tomorrow, and ill see if i have a copy of your uni vid, i know the one you mean, ill have a goose later ok?

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
mechie

will this take as long as that key?...

and why did i get an "this code is unauthorised" when validating that key?

but thanks for looking!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
the video is alled systemmovemnet, ans startes with an open scene of matlock, its the one where you run up that weird tower thing...

is that right?

hat version of windows are you using, you will need xp pro for it.

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
rolleyes 5 days for a reply confused your making vast improvments ubblol

yeah thats the one!... you have my email address... get sending dude.

mouchios

Page: ...