bubblezmember
24 posts

Posted:
i need some suggestions for my boi, he went out n got a hicky from a vaccum chick who gave him a bluish welt hicky, and its very noticable, the problem is hes kinda "entertaing" this other girl for a while, how can he xplain the hicky without messin up his other "deal"??????????? rolleyes

ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i had to tell the other lady that i was wrestling with my brother and he gave me a pinch hickey.got pinched really hard in the neck because i was choking him, yeah it got kind of rough but nothing too bad happened. and also i told her before she had a chance to say anything. i told her that i was already teased enough as it was so i hoped she wouldn't do it. good luck:looking as innocent as possible:

anyone got a light?

bubblezmember
24 posts

Posted:
that would prolly werk xcept he dont have a brother.....but hey thanks for the idea neway we might b able to werk off of it PLUR

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
no problem, if that doesnt work, there are always turtle necks and make-up. but those are scary... you could still get busted and then they will know that you were trying to hide it...good luck

anyone got a light?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
those who cheat deserve to get caught.gotta love serendipity.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
true, but his definition of cheating may be different than yours and mine. not that it makes it right, and of course the truth is always the best medicine. but hey, hickies? i may be wrong but that sounds like a younger person to me, and that is what life is all about living and learning...

anyone got a light?

alleykatmember
49 posts

Posted:
well, if your boi can avoid his grrl for a few days, I remember a trick I learned at summer camp for the quick eradication of hickeys: ordinary toothpaste. apparently reduces the discoloration when applied regularly(although I've never tried it). Also, he should be taking vitamin E, which helps your body heal quickly, and makes bruises go away faster (this I know from experience. once upon a time I was a rugger, although it didn't last long).

this little light of minei'm gonna let it shine...

DmAlterEgo
128 posts

Posted:
I'm with firebitchHonesty is the second best policy. Intelligence is number 1!

We're nothing but the nerds they think we are

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
have neck removed maybe ? winkjust my 2 cents...And Pozee, sweet one, I did not know you had such strategic knowledge of thesee things... thought you were such a pure gentleman winkshine onCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 30 October 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Firefairymember
115 posts

Posted:
get loads more hickies, all over your body and say that u caught some nasty disease.karma dictates that things will always come back on you.

bubblezmember
24 posts

Posted:
tru fire...but hes not actually dating ne one, hes just "friends with benafites" with one, but he still dont want to upset her ya dig wink------------------ITS NOT WHAT U KNOW, ITS WHAT U CAN PROVE......

Gabimember
3 posts

Posted:
Ha! hickeys, yeah i know the answer to this one.. when i was a freshman in highschool i had my first real make out session with this "experienced" guy, well so i thought, the only thing the guy knew how to do was give me 23 hickies. yeah so i learned how toa) never get a hickeyand b) how to get rid of 23 hickies:brush it out... just take a comb or brush and scrub the hickey, yeah its a bit painful and the area will be red but just ice it and like alleykat said, some toothpaste and vitamin E and it should go away...let me know if that works, i dont know of anyone else who's tried that one...

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I remember one time my brother got a big hicky-like mark on his forehead from one of those suckers from the small indoor basketball rings rolleyesI guess he could tell his lady friend that you and he were experimenting... she might understand that. tongue

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut