Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429498966)

alleykatmember
49 posts

Posted:
my friend has an incredible still photo of when our friend B whacked herself in the eye with fire poi. She's on her butt on the ground, and there's this trail of fire leading *whack* right to her face. She wasn't hurt at all, no burn or anything, so we can laugh at the pic guilt free. grin------------------this little light of minei'm gonna let it shine...

this little light of minei'm gonna let it shine...

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yo! Check out my boy Malcolm actin' all ghetto callin' homiez "peeps" and all... Representin' "South Coast" bling bling!...Peax 2 ur moms

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
*grin* you gonna get slapped like that NYC!!! grin---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Q: Why did the tachyon cross the road?A: Because it was on the other side.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
blooper video? sounds like my compilation video that i sent in...

anyone got a light?

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
Hey why not? It'd be like those skateboarding vids that often have a section of people messing up. It has a certain morbid fascination...

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Blooper video huh!! My life story! Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Peeps smeeps gleeps beeps fleeps tweeps seeps breeps greeps bleeps freeps sweeps queeps deeps speeps meeps heeps sheeps kleeps....hmm, I'm sure I had a point, but it was so much fun making up all these words and saying them one after another I forgot what the point was.Ah well (shrug) tongue------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz[This message has been edited by Charles (edited 01 November 2001).]

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
This whole inspiration thing has really got to you hasn't it?

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Not necessarily Cantus (just a maybe).But I have to admit, and keep on topic, a blooper movie would be good to show people what can go wrong, as well as sometimes funny (depends on how much pain there is as to whter its funny)...------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?