Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I just ordered the new video and some orange and yellow zuni poi today. I can't wait till they get here, I'm so excited. I get to play with something other than glowstix, a new challenge. I'm so looking forward to seeing the video as well. I want to see how Jo has managed to get better. well, just wanted to share my excitment.------------------If a nuclear bomb went off, we'de all be giant glowstix, think about it, spinning with your two best friends would have a whole new meaning.

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Dude im am right there with you. Jo is have you watched his two videos here from thesite? incredible moves..awesome! Watching him spin gets me hyped up. I need to order the video also. Youll learn so much more by watching people actually spinning. At least i do anyway. And especially now, i feel stagnant, and me being a very visual person, watching others will help me take it to the next level..Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Can't wait either !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and I totally agree with you : nothing compares to watching a good spinner spin... so the idea of watching quite a few good spinners spin is heaven ! smileShine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Yes sup. I finally downloaded the real player last night and am totally in aw of Jo. The one thing I did notice last night is I have a totally different style then everyone on those videos. I didn't see wraps from anyone. That guy James from the glasslab video is more my style. I mean I have seen that guy a couple of times at raves and even assimulated a wrap or two from him. I want to enter the contest, probably wont win but I just want to see if I'm good enough to get on the site yet. We'll just have to find out, now wont we. Hey superman, enter the compition, I want to see you spin. Hopefully, you make it. Lets just pray we can.------------------If a nuclear bomb went off, we'de all be giant glowstix, think about it, spinning with your two best friends would have a whole new meaning.

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i thought about entering, for the sole case of H-Town and glowstick representaion, but, i dont consider myself anywhere close to being good enough to be showcased. I just cant wait to see my hommies from the board on there..i have a wrap that i like to do...Forward BF i extend my left arm, wrap, then as it comes out i do my rightarm, then they are in a reverse BF, then after about one or two beats i do the leg wrap that i think you mentioned in the moves section and comeback into the forward BF. Or do it inreverse order, starting with the reverse BF (wrap left, wrap right, wrap leg ) back to Reverse BF, then on the downswing with my right POI i throw it behind me up and it doesa small wrap on my left bicep. that is hard for me to do because i am not very flexible, but i have nailed it a few times and it looks pretty cool.\"S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka[This message has been edited by Superman (edited 06 July 2001).]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain