metricmember
2 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know where I can buy a set of Indian or exercise clubs in New Zealand?

I gather plastic sets are available and that would be fine for a start. I'm after something to try out, not the luxury model.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
you could google search for
flare one piece juggling club
and buy online
I use them and Josh does too I think,
although we both modded them a bit
they cost
4 $USD
or 4 £GBP each
Plus postage
hope that helps
Glass

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hi metric, check the club/torch swinging thread. For general info on Indian clubs etc see page 1 or for more recent info on plastic universal swinging/juggling clubs, see near the bottom page 4. Swinging clubs have a ball on the end. Cheers

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

metricmember
2 posts

Posted:
Hmm, useful, but nothing available in NZ if I'm reading this correctly.

I can find a few juggling clubs, but no swinging clubs. As I understand it, as well as the knob they are also heavier, especially when we're talking about clubs for exercise.

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
metric, lots of game/puzzle/jugglng type shops stock the white universal club. For Indian clubs try garage sales, junk shops, clearing sales etc.

Don't think Indian clubs were that great for strength trainig,try dumb bells.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

firetwirl_netmember
10 posts

Posted:
if u want swinging clubs
ive seen them all over the net

if u are desprate for them then get them from another country

i use my fire clubs they work well

cya,

To love fire is to be fire