Forums > Social Chat > Home Of Poi stand aside...theres a new web page on the block..

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
I dont know Malcom you might want to take some notes.. grin grinhttps://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~amoch/rave/glowsticking.htmlSuper'------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
LOL, thats gold. Why don't you make pics like that malcom?------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
wow. The hop videos are suddenly pretty pathetic in comparison.

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
How odd....

Meh

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
the images are so life-like.

- Mark Twain

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I think I resembled that when I started spinning! All wiggly and kind of unfocussed...I don't know Malcolm....sounds like you might lose some people to that site my friend.....------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Have you seen the home page? It says there just aren't any sites out there about glowsticking....I like the descriptions of Jungle and Trance. Brilliant. grin------------------C@ntus

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The fork photos make that section for me tho.------------------C@ntus

Meh

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
Um... (starts to look at the site)well.. (looks at some more of the site)errr ok... (odd little guy isn't he)yeah... (by the picture, he's a lot older than I thought he was)FORKING?? (ok, leaving forks, in places, to annoy people...ok......)hmm, FUZZY THOUGHTS?? (at least this one's appropriate)deeedeedeedee... (art = no art)how wierd... (hit refresh, still not art)this looks interesting, oh no its not...doobee doobee doo...ahh, thats the whole site...***********************You know, I think this person has a very nice personality, but I don't think I'd buy shares in any company he sets up...10/10 for enthusiasm though!------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
In his fuzzy thought section he saysWhen i was a little man, playdo came in a little can, i was star war's biggest fan...Which I think is wicked. I'm just trying to work out a way to slip it into everyday conversations.....------------------C@ntus

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There's a picture?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He lists sitting in chairs and petting small dogs amongst his interests.That settles it. I'm making it my homepage.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Latest installment: not only is he on AIM. But he's online right now, my friend is chatting to him as I type this. a-n-d he's put his phone number on AIM for all to see. He's insane. He must be.She says he's very boring to chat to. And he's going on about something called pyro fest (?)awww, he's only 18....

Meh

Maelstrommember
135 posts

Posted:
Okay the fork thing I can understand. When I was much younger we did the same thing to lawns. But between the pictures and just leaveing forks laying around, the idea was lost. We would push the forks into the ground then break them off just below the top of the grass. You see this way they can't see them. Then when they go to mow the lawn they keep hitting the forks and it makes this god awful noise. The blades shred up the ford parts so they can't be seen and it sounds like the mower is broken. Give me a break I grow up in Ohio.Malcom, I don't know what to say about the other site. At least they give some credit where it is do. However anyone with any self respect wouldn't have done that.------------------Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with "normal" people.

Nothing good ever comes from hanging out with normal people.

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
Forking... inspirational! Maybe HOP should have a forking section with lessons? I notice however that when other people do it it's not on ('This forking angered me!'). Great pics too!-- These are the forks at the front of the house, and these are the forks at the side of the house, and this is another picture of the front of the house but you can still see the forks coming round the side... (apologies to Monty Python)

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Oh My God......I started today off feeling pretty shit to be honest with you all.....but now Ive been 'forked' (ahem).....I feel great!! Crazy...forget the prozac guys check out this page...It certainly makes you realise how normal you really are....I couldnt stop laughing. Poor guy I hope he dosnt ever come on here and read all this stuff!but aww bless him ...I just read his fuzzy thought bit and Cantus you are right ....that little Playdo ditty is gonna stick with me too.....sweet!keep smilin smileAngie x

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

sandmanmember
65 posts

Posted:
Take me back to my happy land..Take me back to my happy land..I got shivers!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i swear. if i ever wake up and there are forks stuck on my car i would shit on myself outta fear, because i will know i have crossed over into a really bad episode of the Twilight Zone....<>doo doo doo doo doo"S"

- Mark Twain

audaxBRONZE Member
freelance bum
286 posts

Posted:
Ah how sweet, someone learned "Web Authoring Lesson 1" and a page.Personally I did the same thing but didn't show the world. Older and wiser methinkszNo really, all joking aside that was amazing------------------Your parents were wrongFire is good Play with fire

UYI wink OLDSKOOL

JustSomeJugglermember
4 posts

Posted:
That quote that you liked about the playdough comes from a song by The Aquabats, a ska band. The title of that particular song escapes me right now, but I will try to find it.ok, found it. The name of the song is Playdough! If you like ska, or just want some more quotes, listen to it.[This message has been edited by JustSomeJuggler (edited 29 October 2001).]

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
"Help!" rolleyesThat's some crazy shit man, in fact more trippy than a couple of madhatters tongue

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
That...is one of the funniest things Ive seen all year...Thankyou strange Ohio boy. And thankyou too Superman. Sheer quality...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
JustSomeJugglerI should've guessed that the quote wasn't an original thought. He is, by all accounts, not one of life's thinkers. Nay mind...------------------C@ntus

Meh

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Gosh, not only does he do forking, but if you look closely you can see he also does Knifeing and Spooning (Stop giggling at the back).You really have to wonder what the heck this guys on and, more importantly, where he gets it. Why snow scene? Mad. He says he wants to be an animator. Pokémon never looked so good... Good lookin' fella though aint he.

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

150 posts

Posted:
No No No Durbs....he aint ...take it from me!! u r so much better lookin than him winkmmwwaaaa!!eeeek. I cant belive Ive just said that!!Angie x------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

themochmember
1 post

Posted:
um yeah.... somehow somebody told me about how you guys are talking about my webpage... first it was cool, then you guys start talking about me... well damn! none of you even know me... what the heck. i mean come on here.

150 posts

Posted:
ooooooopppps....I told u!!! eeeek.....

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You starting trouble kid? I should warn you there are 787 of us and only one of you. And many of us can spin fire as well as glowsticks... tongueWhat do you mean none of us know you? I feel i know you inside out. You're 18, you're doing a BFA, you want to do computer animation, you like sitting in chairs, breathing and petting small dogs. O and Durbs says you're attractive. Which is high praise for someone from Surrey....------------------C@ntus[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 01 November 2001).]

Meh

150 posts

Posted:
this has just jogged a little 'ditty' I think someone used on here some where....... "May all your words be sweet, cause one day you may have to eat them."

CharlesBRONZE Member
Corporate Circus Arts Entertainer
3,989 posts

Posted:
***Takes off his moderator cap, rips it up into teeny weenie pieces and drops it into the piranha tank...***Hi Themoch. I'm not talking in any offical capacity here at HoP (note the missing moderator cap).Your site is great (my note of "10/10 for enthusiasm"), but it's style is a little different from what a lot of www surfers expect.Welcome to the net...and all the baggage that can come with it. It's an unfortunate fact that when you have a web-presence, people will form opinions of you from the site and without meeting you. Heck, I'm assuming it was you putting up that post, but it could be someone pretending.I'm in a similar sort of position as a moderator on here where people can be agressive and react to me as a NAZI PIG, if I write something they don't like, but thats the risk we all take when we make a webpage, write a comment on a bb etc.I'm sorry if any of this has offended you, as I am when anyone gets offended for any reason.Feel free to pick me to pieces or flame me on my email above, I'll be pleased to take the flak for my comments and anyone elses on this thread, but they are all the things that people think when they look at your site, so its good to get feedback, rather than just another x=x+1 for site visits.Peace love & mungbeans.------------------Charles (INFERNO)newdolbel@hotmail.comhttps://juggling.co.nz

HoP Posting Guidelines
* Is it the Truth?
* Is it Fair to all concerned?
* Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
* Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i started the thread i take full responsibility...I thought your cute litle pictures were funny, and i admire anyone that will stick their neck out and create a web page about something they enjoy doing.But come on yourself...Forking??? At first i thought it could be a little funny, but i was expecting like 2000 forks covering someones yard. I look at the picture and there is about 10, accompanied by some spoons and some knives.Besides, if you billboard something like that on the inter-web for all to see, youre going to have a critic. In your case you have a a whole message board spaning several countries. I have an idea, why dont you join this board, learn some real moves, get rid of your Mr. Bill crayola drawings on your web page, and link to this one instead? Then you can pick better prankster practices like Pots & Panning, penciling, or dare i say it......? Egging! Then youll be running with the big dogs.I still dont think you are who you say you are...but if you are welcome to HOP. [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">Superman------------------[/image]He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

- Mark Twain

Page: