Forums > Social Chat > Answer me quick tho...

Login/Join to Participate

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Which color lasts the mostbecause i have seen that the purple just lasts like 3 hours(myabe cause those glowsticks sucks tho... )does the yellow lasts a lot? pls help

Dance like if noone were watching you

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Wow, 3 hours!! most flames i get usually only last several minutes if Im lucky. Occasionally a 20 minute light with a yellow flame has been reported, but 3 hours, thats amazing.Seriosly though, assuming your talking about glowsticks, your best bet is to call the company and ask or check the package, because each brand, and "model" is different.-xPSMx------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
GRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
...frog stole my secret...

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
wtf are you talking about?? 10 min???the green ones are can lssts you like almost all the day.... like 24 hours...you must be using other glowsticks those that shine REALLY REALLY ALOT tho... lol yashiro said me that his yellow one lasts him like all the night pretty good... so i bough yellowand no i dont wanna use green that color is soo boring... everybody use green green green ppftt that color piss me off alredy tongue[This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 14 October 2001).]

Dance like if noone were watching you

JeStErSILVER Member
enthusiast
214 posts

Posted:
Green definatly lasts the longest and is generally the brightest color, but if U think it's boring go get an other color and make sure u're ready to go sick when u snap em! I generally think it is probably worth sacrificeing some time to get some more interesting effects/ cool colors

Trying to play the Akashic records,
but my turntables not compatible.