Petermember
2 posts

Posted:
Hello to everyone!What I want to ask is if anyone knows any other stuff than paraffin for fire breathing 'cause I've fucked up my tooth-gums and as I do lots of performing it has become a major problem...thanx------------------

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Hi, you're new so please take this to heart.Use the Search function. It's a little word under the Post New Topic and Post Reply buttons. I just did a quick search for fire breath in the Subject Only of the Technical Discussions. I received 10 such topics. I'm sure you'll find all the information you're looking for in there.Once you've read those, if you still have questions post the question inside those topics. It will help all readers.Thank you.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
You could have a quick look on FAQ or Glossary, I just did a search and found a few things, hope you find something!F_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Shouden-CrDSILVER Member
Veteran Member
495 posts

Posted:
also try searching for 'fire breathing'CRD

-=ÇrazyRaverÐude=-

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
Or try some Bicardi 151. If your going to put something flamible in your mouth why not something thats designed for your mouth in the first place. Also I have no experience doing fire breathing so please research this before trying it, but being as it's highly flammable and edible it sounds logical to use, just don't drink too much while you're playing with fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
I read somewhere that cooking oil works.. I dont fire breath.. actually I dont use fire at all since Im a beginner.. but have been reading up so that I can become a pyro genius.. bwa ha ha ha... wink------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
*sigh* rolleyesCRD, "Fire Breath" is inside of "Fire Breathing". The search will find more topics if you use less letters. If you wish to suggest an expansion for searching purposes then use different words. Fire Blow, Spew Fire, Spit Fire (not official terms, but words that may have been used.) Or suggest not to search in the Subject Only.SickpuPpy, I mentioned the search and Fire_Sista mentioned a FAQ. The tools and fuels to use are mentioned there. I recommend you read through these before you comment any more. For the record Alcohol is not a good fuel to use.GodlovinSponge, happy reading and you'll find the answer to that if you do a short search.Will someone close this thread please? Before any more newbies make more suggestions.------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson