knasmember
7 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone!Im fourteen and im quite hooked with fire breathing. I already do fire twirling already. I havent tried fire-breathing yet, so thats why i need anyones help. All the sites is just about liquids and stuff, but they hardly pick up the subject of how to blow the flame. If anyone could help me i would be very happy. Yours sincerely / Claes Nilsson

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
isn't this one of those reasons why Malcom revised the site for us???------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

TallJugglermember
41 posts

Posted:
Knas, the best advice is to GET SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT TO DO. You can learn how to do it from the web, books, and trying it. But get some one who is experienced to be able to help you out, or put you out. Surprised your parents are letting you, most people I know, their parents don't allow fire till thier 16-18, uness their parents don't know.------------------Oh LordForge me in the fire of your mightLet your flames burn higher and brighterMake me pure and holy in your siteAnd cleanse me with thy consuming fire

Oh LordForge me in the fire of your mightLet your flames burn higher and brighterMake me pure and holy in your siteAnd cleanse me with thy consuming fire

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I am with TJ here. Normally I pipe in and such but I don't really feel that someone so young should be fire breathing without learning it in person from someone their parents know and approve of.Yes, it is Plazma. This has been covered countless times, not just fuels, but technique and where to's. I know I have been involved in most if not all of the previous threads.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
Hey knas grinThe reason websites don't deal with the actual blowing is because the don't want to be held responcible for you getting badly burned etc shocked .My advise is to read up on the subject till you are sick of it mad ,you need to know dangers,fuels etc ,then,I hate to sound boring rolleyes but I have to agree with Pele and Talljuggler on this one, get someone who knows what they are doing.This will give you the advantage of their experiance, will save alot of time and hassle and you WILL come out of it better off then if you try to teach yourself smile . Also I believe that this is half of what spinning is about, meeting new people,learning and teaching.cheers manpeace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi
[This message has been edited by garbo (edited 03 June 2001).]

be excellent to each other: safe:

fireboyAn angry young man with a passon for metal
252 posts

Posted:
Don't do it. i swear to god it F**Ks u up.iv'e burt my mouth and i see my friend get burnt from it he got 3 degree burns on his fase and is still in hospital, well its proven that kero causes cancer. take it from me you are growing up and your body makes alot of changes and the age your at if you did firebreathing at your age you have an 40% increased chance of catching cancer. so DONT DO IT. if this doent bother you at all goto the mvies on thissite and download faceburn (if they still have it) and see the risk you take with fire breathing. FIREBOY

Fireboy

<<SINister miNISister>>
remeber kids jesus slaves

Twisthead_SiBRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
stop me if this is a silly idea, but im sure i've seen on a site somewhere(trying to find it again) that it's possible to use vegetable oil(cooking oil?) to breath fire.of course this wouldn't cut down on the chances of getting burned, but peraps it's less carcenegenic? (apologoies for spelling blush )Peace out.

We do it for those electric moments that are far and few between, the shining times when we became lost in sound, space, time, touch and movement all at once.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
For your answer TwistheaD, please see the fire breathing article in the article section of the site. Thanks.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK