Axenewbie
28 posts

Posted:
So I know there's one coming up in Derby, but how's about Loughborough, eh? For those of you that don't know it's about halfway between Nottingham and Leicester, just off the M1 (junction 23). The date: October 12th. So if anybody's up for it, let us know!!

Angel_Xpressmember
55 posts

Posted:

i'm up for it, but only if you don't have killer midges. They had me for dinner at Wilmslow PIP on Sunday.

[ 18. September 2003, 02:32: Message edited by: anthea ]

I am an Angel

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by anthea:
Wilmslow PIP on Sunday.

what more poiintheparks i dont know about?

i cant keep up.

Axenewbie
28 posts

Posted:
Well, there shouldn't be any killer midges as far as I know. Just (hopefully) a whole load of freshers.....

And for those of you who don't know, here's a map with Loughborough on it. It's a bit north of Leicester. Will post another map of exactly where to meet nearer the time

Non-Https Image Link

flowingchaliceBRONZE Member
180 posts

Posted:
i'm in, practically on my doorstep anyway!!!

yay!

Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside wakes C G Jung

Axenewbie
28 posts

Posted:
Ok, PIP is set for this Sunday!! Proposed starting time is 4pm, going on until whenever . Location is Cumberland Road park (here's a map to help you all out!!). Current idea is to have a bit of a BBQ, so bring along some food and drink, and it'll be a whole afternoon and evening full of fire!!

theyellowbrickroadmember
12 posts

Posted:
Woah! Thank god! Has the sunday gone allready, i've only just joined the HOP and cant believe that i've missed it.

Im located in Leicester and have been poi(ing), devil sticking for about a year and have been using diabolos for years! Are you guys going to to it again sometime and also how did it go?

EaT MorE BanAnAs, DrinK MoRe CIder, HaVe LESS sLEEp

duballstarSILVER Member
slack rating - 9.5
2,216 posts

Posted:
hey...
if any of u guys are interseted/ around, we've started holding sunday evening burns in nottingham. see my thread in this section for details... maybe we could even meet up 4 some huge east midlands poi-a-thon sometime?!?!

It is our fantasies that make us real. Without our fantasies we're just a blank monkey' - Terry Pratchett