.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Yep... Moon Fest is continuing through winter... so Rug up and bring plenty of fire fuel to twirl all night long and keep warm

Bring beanies...blankies ...and all things warm and fuzzy

....:*here's this months moonletter*:........

Hey Warm Fuzzy Ones!

Yes it’s getting a little cooler…. So it’s time to start rugging up a little more when you go out at night… So for the next few months, we’ll have the Warm Fuzzy Winter Moon Fests

The dates for these are as follows… Please keep a record, as I don’t plan to send out a letter each month over winter…

Saturday 14th June.:*

Sunday 13th July.:* (the full moon is Monday morning so I thought Sunday night would be best for moon fest)

Tuesday 12th August.:*

There is no particular theme for these… just warm fuzziness… so rug up, with beanies and blankies and bring all things warm and fuzzy! Perhaps you might like to bring down a brazier (one of those little mettle frames for burning barbeque coals) …But please, if you intend to do this… it is *your own responsibility* to keep it safe and clean it up completely at the end of the night. I don’t want to have to be cleaning up coals and charcoal and ashes at 2am or so in the morning. We are very lucky to be able to use such a beautiful public space… so lets keep it clean and happy… Take your rubbish with you, so we can continue to gather each month

Then of corse it will be the Spring Moon Fest in September on Thursday 11th September as we welcome in the spring with flowers blooming and butterflies fluttering and all things sprouting a new, and everything all fresh and buzzing

SUNfest is happening in the afternoons prior to each MOONfest… This is a perfect time to gather with friends for a play in the park… share ideas and skills …perhaps practice some of those twirling moves or juggling tricks that you’ve been having trouble getting in the dark…(hehe J) or maybe just pull out a blankie and have a picnic… All very casual and nothing too organized… Just for those of you who have been feeling that need to have a play in the daylight, as well as by moonlight… It starts when you get there, and we gather at the moonfest spot (Moora Park ~ Shorncliffe foreshore… on the grass by the rock jetty)

Loads of love and warm fuzzy huggles
Elke… .:*MoonPixie*:.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

3,492 posts

Posted:
Loads of beautiful warm fuzzy people I wish could be here for these...

Huge huggley snuggly cuddles to all you beautiful fluffy ones!.:*

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Cuddles miss pixie

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
yayyyyy... what a beautiful night...

and the dolphins came to visit us last night!! they definitely heard the drumming & wanted to come & dance with us too!

was lovely to see so many of you gorgeous souls there last night - and to think of all the other beautiful spinners all around the world twirling under the full moon, practising poi in the park in the sunshine or dreaming of amazing new poi tricks as the sun was just on the horizon tickling them gently out of slumber...

yay - what a delightful world we do live in to be able to play & dance & gather together to play with the dophins...*

3,492 posts

Posted:
.:*DOLPHINS CAME TO MOON FEST!!!*:.

YAYYYYYYY! What a blessing! What a gorgeous beautiful night it was!

~~~~~~~}=.:^,:.~~~~~~ (hehehehe that's my silly key board drawing of a dolphin in water...hehehe )

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
just remeber you ddrive i'l look forth edolphins and it will all be good

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

3,492 posts

Posted:
....çause no-one else would have any idea what brainstormer in on about I'll fill you all in... I tend to look at the ocean to see if there's dolphins when I'm driving along the cliff-top... and kinda make the passangers feel a little nervous ooooops

3,492 posts

Posted:
Just a reminder .:*BUMP*:. for this Sunday 13th July Moon Fest... and don't forget to bring ya twirling/juggling toys and a picnic down for SUNfest...

Love Elke

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
we are coming to moon fest this time sweetness.... cant wait unitl I see you

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

3,492 posts

Posted:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! See you then gorgeous!

3,492 posts

Posted:
Hey gorgeous ones!

just a reminder about moonfest on next Tuesday 12th August... and for those of you who'd like to come earlier in the day for a play...I should be there too this time yayyyy!

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:

Hey Ho Hi Elkster!
Will look forwards to seeing you and all the furries at DayFest soon...
Our wall calender has every full moon circled many moons in to the future
Might bring some musical toys along to spice up the picnic a bit, hehe I like it when people are just practicing and they start to dance at the same time. Be doing some contact practice at some point if you are up for it. Take a hug and pass it on
K

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film