Page:
Hecatonchiresmember
45 posts

Posted:
There's a [hopefully] regular twirling session occuring in Wollongong [NSW, Australia].

Where:
Market Square Park,
Corner Market St and Harbour St

When:
7:30ish Wednesday Nights

What:
Staff, Poi, Drums, etc.

Market Square is across the road from St Mary's School. Its the size of one block, so its pretty easy to find people. Plenty of parking around the side in Market Place.

We had about 7 people last night, + a guy with an awesome camera - photo's soon, and quite a few people stopped to watch [ooooh, ahhhhh].

--Luke

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
When you guy's are done there come up to sydney on the 14th of june for friendly flames .

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ThomasBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
sorry but i would just like to say that i love my doulbe 4" poi. i think i got a fair bit burnt last night from that skipping rope too

Thomas

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
thats not what you said last time we where at the oxford together gav

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

Hecatonchiresmember
45 posts

Posted:
I'm just glad the rope went out when it did when I had a go - otherwise I'd be needing a new ankle.

--Luke

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
is there still a ban on fire twirling at the oxford

still pissed off with mumas pizza because of that (they were the ones who dobed me in to the owner of the oxford)

mick still there??
say g'day to him for me
tell him i'll be down to see him next time im in the gong when i get back frm up north

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

ThomasBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
Hey. so here's the link to my pics I put up the other week. I dont know if its going to work but here goes.Pics

Thomas

Pirate BoyBRONZE Member
20 posts

Posted:
sorry i couldn't make it last night, I had two assement tasks today ,But now their over and i should be coming next week. And also whos going to sydney on the 14th?

Only the insane prosper,
Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane...

gretelmember
47 posts

Posted:
hehe hello all u wollongong ppl...
i have an exam on a wednesday night in a couple of weeks so i might come and twirl with ya for a bit afterwards if thats cool with u... depends on if my friends get me on the piss b4 its time to meet tho... hmmm wednesday is drinking night in the gong eh?
um yeah so hopefully ill come down... dont know if its a good idea to spend an hr in my car with kero fumes b4 a three hr exam but well soon see...
come up to sydney on the 14th... i dont know anyone but im going to go...
bummer that mama's pizza dobbed u guys in... but they do make good pizza... ive had some interesting days/nights at the oxford...lol
love and light guys
gret

Pirate BoyBRONZE Member
20 posts

Posted:
heheehe, the oxford indeed...

Only the insane prosper,
Only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane...

Hecatonchiresmember
45 posts

Posted:
Nice pics Tom ^_^

Anyone in the gong group interested in going to Friendly Flames, PM me.

--Luke

Page: