Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > taking pictures of spinners around the world... need your HELP!

Login/Join to Participate

e-Lix-ieaBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
I'm currently traveling around the world and have incorporated taking pictures of spinners of any sort into my trip. This is not just limited to fire but to anything.
I'm part of a fire troupe in chicago called wildfire entertainment (www.wildfireentertainment) and i hope to put together a gallery show and possibly a book of my pictures when i get back.
But i need your help! i need people to take pictures of and contact information.
If you are interested and are in any of the countries listed below or have information on anyone who might be interested please email me at lizcampy@yahoo.com

thanks everyone!
liz aka lix

countries i'm visiting
london
australia
new zealand (i especially need people from here)
hong kong
japan (kobea and osaka)
maui-hawaii
los angelos
washington dc

[ 29. January 2003, 09:49: Message edited by: lizcampy ]

these smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun!

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
G'day

I'm from Brisbane, Australia.

There's a gathering each Full Moon with LOADS of twirlers who, I'm sure, wouldn't mind having their piture taken

vist: https://groups.msn.com/moonfest
for mor info

[ 29. January 2003, 13:16: Message edited by: .:* Moon Pixie *:. ]

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

e-Lix-ieaBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
thanks moon pixie.
i just got an email from bec in the phoenix fire tribe and i will definately be there for the festival. recomend any places to stay in brisbane? see you soon!

the website is cool too. i signed up for it and the newsletter. i'll check more out later. i just got back from taking pictures of some kids in barcelona who did a burn at the barri gothic cathedral. it turned out to be a super fun good burn.
thanks again

these smiling eyes are just a mirror for the sun!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Moon Pixie have you met Bec at all?

She lives in the same city as you. You must have heard of her.....

*hopes he can tiptoe quietly away before anyone else gets upset with him*

Meh