Little Sparkmember
11 posts

Posted:
Just wondering if ANYBODY is a resident of Newcastle (or passing thru) and would like to meet up over the next couple of weeks or so (up to 5th jan), I live here when I am not studying, and have no idea if poi exists here!
Would be v grateful if someone could tell me wot the score is,

Create sparx

Gold is the rot of the soul...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Alex from Newcastle, England.
Uses fire, poi, staff, -. Email: alex.rosenberg@newcastle.ac.uk
I wish to take part in the relay
"-"
I am willing to offer a place to stay

Alex from Newcastle, England.
Uses fire, poi, staff, -. Email: alex.rosenberg@newcastle.ac.uk
"Fancy meeting up for a spin? Give me an email and i'm there!"

Angie from Newcastle, England.
Uses fire, poi, Email: xangiebabesx@hotmail.com
"Hi, Ive been practising poi for last few weeks and I love it, Im hooked!! I am just getting my gear together to make my own fire poi, cant wait to light up.If you wanna meet up for a spin, give me a shout. Does anyone in Newcastle know of any groups that meet up?
"

Joe from Newcastle, England.
Uses fire, poi, glowstick, Email: joe@corpsit.com ICQ: 30925799
"Any northern monkeys interesting in showing a young dog new tricks just email away "

Helen from Newcastle-under-Lyme, England.
Uses fire, poi, learning juggling, diablo, devil stick; drumming!. Email: helen@ecologyfund.net
"Hey out there! Been learnin' poi since June02 with a few mates. Would love to meet some more crazy poi people to learn new moves and have fun! Any local peeps up for getting a group performance/poi in the park event goin-email me!"

oz from newcastle-under-lyme, England.
Uses poi, glowstick, numbchuks. Email: -shit_head-@talk21
"i am new to poi and loveing it"

Adele from Newcastle-uon-Tyne, England.
Uses fire, poi, Email: adelesheriff@excite.com ICQ: 97653478
"...Hiya i am currently back in my home town + still playing poi get in touch especially if you live here too!!
"

Kristi from Newcastle-upon-tyne, England.
Uses poi, poi,fire spinning,d.jing. Email: bingbongsuperkat@hotmail.com
"I have only been spinning for a little while,but it is so addictive. I would love to fire spin but never have had the chance. Spanking spinning everybody!"

Vicki from Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Uses fire, poi, glowstick, staff, diablo, juggling, devilstick. Email: victoria.carlin@ncl.ac.uk
"
Situated in the North of England, we (4people) are available for fire staff (single & double), fire poi, fire juggling (& passing)and all glowy stuff. We can adapt to any personal preferences and are a very very low fee. Contact us for furthur details at victoria.carlin@ncl.ac.uk
"

Vicki Carlin & Edd Muir from Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
Uses fire, poi, glowstick, staff, diablo, juggling, unicycle, stilts. Email: victoria.carlin@ncl.ac.uk
"Already practised performers, we are looking for increase our cv, potential free gigs!!"

hope this helps i could have linked the page but i couldnt be bothered!

HilarySILVER Member
59 posts

Posted:
I wish to take part in the relay.
Some names have cropped up that I recognise. Hi to you all!! To the others, also a big hello. If you would like to be involved in learning new tricks and the sharing of tricks, as well as the chance to be in theatrical fire performances, contact me at
yogahullanurse@yahoo.co.uk
Love and Peace
Hilary

Hilary

Kahiataynewbie
13 posts

Posted:
I am on my way to Newcastle, I think I will be staying in Whiteley/ whitley Bay? so if there are any locals wanting to meet up for a sesion, let me know, I will be there from the o6 March to the following Sunday. PLEASE NOTE, I dont yet own poi or a staff, but I am capable, my goal is to introduce some friends of mine who live in Newcastle to the world of flames and fire, I am sure they would really enjoy it. Can anyone help me out for that week?

Love*Peace*Harmony*Joy

HilarySILVER Member
59 posts

Posted:
Hello Again
Come to The Happenings: A Female Fest on the 10/03/06 at Northumbira Uni.9pm-2:30am(www.cultureshockarts.com) best way to meet people. Speak to Mike(he will be stiltwalking) or Susan+Lucy(firedancing) in the venue. I will be DJing!!!
See you there and say Hello!!!!

Hilary