Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Moon Fest dates 2002.. Brisbane, Australia

Login/Join to Participate

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
Happy New Year everyone...just thought I'd let you know that Elke has set the Moon Fest dates for the first half of this year... all subject to change of course (as these things tend to be)... but for now the dates are...Tuesday 29th januaryWednesday 27th FebruaryFriday 29th March (tbc)Saturday 27th AprilSunday 26th May...so if you'll be in Brisbane on any of these days and want to come and play fire... a couple of hundred people gather on Shorncliffe Beach every Full Moon and we'd love you to join us...Bring drums, instruments, your fire toys and fuel, blankie to sit on, happy smiles and festive spirit... *moon fest is a drug & alcohol-free event*for more info or to receive regular updates about fire-related gatherings around Brisbane, email me at moonfest@bigpond.comlove to see you at moon fest,Bec

becBRONZE Member
521 posts

Posted:
Just an update on the March Moon Fest - it will be on *Thursday 28th* rather than the Friday...+ we've got some fun new fire toys for Moon Fest on Tuesday week.. come and play!

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Boy am I glad you put it back a day! If it had been on the 29th, I wouldn't have been able to go.[This message has been edited by Endangered Sanity (edited 20 January 2002).]