Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
what hurts worse? A hit from a raquetball(the blue ones) on the end of a home made set or unlite kevlar on a fire set?

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
hmm I never used fire wicks but I know that the glowsticks hurt more than my heavy assd glow lites.I spin just as fast but the glowsticks sting.the lights just thump and hurt a little.

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

DJ-5Lmember
24 posts

Posted:
The raquet balls hurt more, because they flatten out when they hit.... making the smacking feeling.. ouch the unlit wicks feel more like a love tap

What is your Theme song?

vaperloc...the mightylook @my member
466 posts

Posted:
Arent the wicks heavier?I have noticed that more weight give a solid hit that is not as painful,but the lightweight glowsticks smack and seem to whip the skin more.for some the difference would be in the speed of the utinsel in question,btu if your like me you spin fast no matter what your spinning.(notincluding fire.)

There are no obstacles only challenges.
Very funny scotty now beam down my pants.
[colour."green"}What would willie do?

AHH theres too many wee leprechauns i cannae squash them all

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
depends how your poi are made.
glosticks hurt like hell as they whip the skin and feels like being hit with a ruler.
fire poi are soft becouse the wics are fabric (like a cushion) but it is the metal bits that hurt any outstanding bits are where you will hurt yourself, by either burning on the hot metal or by catching yourself cutting your skin open (doesnt have t be sharp to do it(trust me )

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

Shinova:thefiredemonmember
149 posts

Posted:
yeah.....i mean since the fire setz have kelar instead of something hard you'd be hit by cloth, but if you are swing them pretty hard like me it would hurt some. But raquetballs are smaller and harder......and if you hit yourself in the face......*shudders* i do it all the time......

jonathanenthusiast
210 posts

Posted:
ive noticed that its not really the weight of the poi that make them hurt, but rather how hard they are and how fast they are moving.
i guess thats why those glow stix hurt so much?!

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
im not saying that they dont hurt... many bruses and black eyes here but just relitive

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

PeDeymember
189 posts

Posted:
a god bouble hit in the crown jewls with fire poi WILL put you down and leave you with a high voice. but other than that ,,,,,,,yeah they hurt but you get used to pain very quickly when your learnin new moves

Spike

ask yourself this??.......... When was the last time you dug a hole you could be proud of???
answers on a post card

Jkaremember
19 posts

Posted:

I have to say, neither! The beaming poi, that HOP advertises wins the cake. I've heard of those things knocking people out when they play with them. My friends and I call them "Danger balls" and would rather give somebody fire poi than those things.

on the other hand... I have to say that crossing the forward butterfly is a recipe to lose your children. That damn move has hurt sooooo many fucking times ouch

Jkare
It's Time

Salama mpira wa moto