uromimember
3 posts

Posted:
I,d just like to introduce myself and say hi to everyone, I,m a newbie to poi's (really new, like four days)but I'm already hooked, man this stuff is addictive smile I was at my mates the other night and he lit up his fire poi's and I just had to have a go (with practice ones of course) so I spent the rest of the night mucking around trying to learn some moves and was surprised at how easy I found it.Anyways just saying hi to everyone, and hopefully i can get to meet some of you people that are in auckland and maybe learn a thing or two.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Welcome to the HOP board !you are right , it IS addictive. Run away while you still can... just kidding winkagain welcomeshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
greetings... now as a new comer to the board you must send everyone one dollar...(there's a connversion table in the shop)You can send my dollar to N8 to help save the planet. grin grin<> Hello , my name is Drew,and i am a POI addict.."S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain