Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Recently, I've found myself doing a lot of BTB stuff. I just wanted to share with everyone a couple of good moves that are real crowd pleasers. 1)(skull bash) BTBW (5 reps) to a right poi left arm wrap at the same time wraping your left poi around your left leg come out to a (face bash) BTBW (5 reps) to a left poi right arm wrap at the same time right poi right leg wrap back out to a (skull bash) BTBW then do whatever you want.2) (this ones easy)(skull bash) BTBW right poi right arm wrap, then let it come back around and wrap the same arm again, right back into a(skull bash) BTBW then do the same on the other side.those are my fav's so far, still learning more, curently working on a (face bash) BTBW right poi left arm wrap to a btb butterfly wrap again to a BTBW (skull bash, or face bash depends on wich hand I wrap) Well hope you have fun with these and if you already knew them, then please, please, come up with a crazy one for me to do, I LOVE A CHALLENGE. I got the (skull bash)5 beat BTBW It still needs a lot of work but I should have it consistant in less then a month (as I pray to the poi gods). ------------------If a nuclear bomb went off, we'de all be giant glowstix, think about it, spinning with your two best friends would have a whole new meaning.

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
you are sick amn...shit i still cannot get the BTBweave. I can do a BTB BF and combo in and out of itwith some waves but thats it as far as BTB moves.. If you have anypicks send them to me, i gotta see this. I havent seen anyone do anytype of wraps from behind. sweet stuff MYST.. keep it up."S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
hopefully superman, My brother will film me so I can enter the contest, maybe malcome will put a realplayer version of it on, even if I don't win, you know just to show somewthing new. I'm just praying my brother wont be stingy with his camera. I'm not flexible in the slightest but I can do btb stuff, so come join me superman, get your weaves behind you, come on, I know you can do it. well, Im out to practice.Eric------------------If a nuclear bomb went off, we'de all be giant glowstix, think about it, spinning with your two best friends would have a whole new meaning.

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
Those wraps are hell fun smile I do a variant on the first one (I dont know which direction your weaves are going in though but its all the same to me) - the good thing about BTB stuff is there is such a multitude of unexplored wraps each time I attempt to do em they change slightly anyway smile I also like how a wrap btb will unwrap if you bring it to the front and vice versa. Same as a wrap up high will unwrap if you bring it down low... (thanks to Pele msg somewhere a while ago) for discovering the latter..

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King