AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
This has to be one of the stupidest, most perverted things one of my freinds has ever said to me...last wendsday night, i was outside with me and one of the guys i've been trying to teach poi says the dumbest thing! we must uf been really high on life b/c we couldn't stop laughing!!! He suggested that someone try using glow in the dark dildo's rather than glowstx!!! well, certainly puts a new deffinition to the word glowstick! lol! anyway what you all think??? hit or miss!!?? i say miss but that's me!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
You laugh, but I have seen it done. Actually, they weren't dildos, but these plastic phalluses that glowed in black light. It was at Burning Man last year. Burning Man's theme for 2000 was "the body."-------------------MikeCertified Mad Doctor (in training)

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
that is the sickest thing i have ever herd!!!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
that...is, whats the word im looking for?? oh yes...disturbing...its sort of like a car accident. You know its full of dead mangled bodies, yet you still have to look.."S"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
C'mon..."A" for creativity at least, and in some of those fetish clubs it'd be funny, though, would they be vibrating because I think that would mess the flow of the string.It's no more disturing than people using tampons! (which I don't endorse, btw.)I agree Super...I'd watch and laugh, and i bet alot of you would too! I can't be the only perverse one here! grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Well - I reckon its cool. I think it's innovative and expressive. I think the gyroscopic effects created by the electric motors which make em vibrate could be used to good effect.And PLasma, if that is the sickest thing you have ever heard, I fear for your innocence winkJosh

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
ok, maby not the sickest thing because i'm quite the perverted one too, but definatly something i would never attempt! wink------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

Dr.NoodleHeadBRONZE Member
170 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm, cogs beginning to whir........might try slipping some glow-in-the-dark condoms over my practice poi and see what it looks like grinTripping the light fantastic - heheNoods smile

Fish are just like trees except they move and they're invisible

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
What if you put some glowsticks inside the glow in the dark condoms, blow the condoms up a little and tie them off? As long as you don't intend on using them later then it should be cool to swing around smile Just make sure they aren't the lub kind..could yo uimagine hitting yourself with that? EWWWWWWW. grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
And if you think that's sick, check this out:https://www.divine-interventions.com/index2.html(PS: the above link is not disturbing-sick, but it is very "Hmph! Well I never!" sick)

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
grin no adam, what'z disturbing about it is that you found the site! wink grin------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I am with Plazma on that one Adam..I never knew you were so freaky! wink grinHmmmm...that gives all new meaning to being on your knees for worship.I wonder if they have any of the pagan gods..it would certainly make great rite easier for those who do it! winkLOL------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
I'd love to spin dildos outside my old school (convent school). The only thing is I think the nuns would want a go and I'd never get them back.------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
LOL Kat smileJosh

knasmember
7 posts

Posted:
A thought just flung to my head, it's sick but it's just an idea: Could'nt you use two 2 foot long jello dildos as poi. It would look quite obscene ; ). Take is as a joke cuz that's just what it is =) // KNAS

KatBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
2,211 posts

Posted:
One of my greatest regrets in Japan was that I never made it down south to see the Big Cock Shrine. My friend went last month and I got to hear how she asked a Buddhist monk 'Ookina chinchin wa doko?' (where is the big penis, but the way she said it it kind of sounds like where is your big penis) He eventually got the drift of what she was really after and she some spectacular picture of large rock phallus. There is apparantly an amazing sex museum there as well.So if anyone wants to throw a dildo poi festival, Japan is the place to do it, and you can be guaranteed that nobody would be the slightest bit shocked.Kat ------------------"London is a city coming down from its trip and there's going to be a lot of refugees" - Danny,Withnail & I

Come faeries, take me out of this dull world, for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame.

- W B Yeats

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
well, i always wanted to move to japan! at least now i know how to fit in! grin no harm if anyone here is Japanese! peace to everyone! wink------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!