Page: ...
Tanessamember
91 posts

Posted:
Just to create a little controversy........

SPINNING NAKED

Have you ever?
Would you ever?
What is your opinion?

Are you innocent?

Wrapped_in_KnotsSILVER Member
17 posts

Posted:
Have you ever? Yup
Would you ever? Yup
What is your opinion? Its all good once you're indoors and only your husband/insert whatever mate you have here is present

Are you innocent? Wazzat?

miestamember
101 posts

Posted:
i havent yet
my skin would be brighter than the flame
if i did i wouldnt be doing any under the leg passes with my fire devilstick, risking future generations!
ive seen a flaming penis on a friend, and no it wasnt a real penis on fire!

Lost83spyBRONZE Member
Out! Out! You demons of stupidity!
587 posts

Posted:
Haha! I told JonnyRok about doing a naked romp in the garden with my fluffy poi... His reaction?

eek

It was classic ubblol

It may be your sole purpose in life to serve as a warning to others

Founder and Official leader of the Curby Clan

*Owner of Brenn*

Loki_the_tricksterSILVER Member
Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
I have and I'd do it again

It was an amazing experience. I did it at WildFire gathering in front of over a hundered people but when I was spinning it seemed as though I was all by myself. It was so freeing and amazing, I'm very comfortable with my body and when I did it I did it for me not the crowd. I think that is what made it so special, that I was performing for myself and not the crowd, it didn't matter that they were there all that mattered was me and my connection with the flame wink

I highly recommend it to anyone.......TRY IT ITS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
I'm always on fire sooooo........ wink

I spin naked when the kids aren't around...naked staff is really fun....(heeheehee)

I haven't lit up yet, though.....no reliable back up...

Can't say for sure if I'd do it naked....the mood would have to strike me, I guess.....
Pat....I've got the candles and bottle of wine...you bring the fire!!! ubblove wink ubblove

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
*springs into room wearing nothing but a kevlar sock*

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

PyroMonkeyGOLD Member
b...bal...lence?....
370 posts

Posted:
three words...

alchamahol
sindged
hairs

ok im done...
never again
redface

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pogo69

*springs into room wearing nothing but a kevlar sock*

ubblol ubblol ubblol

Crazy Aussie!!!
Let's spin, Baby!!!
ubblove ubblove ubblove

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
*whispers in Pogo's ear*

Your supposed to be wearing that on your package not your foot wink

My ADD makes it so that.....Ooooo SHINY.....wanna go ride bikes....wait....where am I.....

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

But why? I'd prefer him in the altogether!!!!

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
Just looks weird all naked except one kevlar sock on his left foot ubblol wink

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
I'm a regular fashion trend setter, loki... always one step ahead...

a sock on your c**k is *SO* last decade... left foot will be all the rage this coming summer, mark my words...

Has sharp edges
1,266 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
NEVER!

I am far too self concious to be doing that sort of activity!

ammreSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
See, i'm all about people spinning naked. If that's your thing have fun. I don't do it becasue i have uber sensitive nipples and ta-ta's that get in the way. I don't even hoop or poi clothed but braless... a bra is necessity for me. I like having them strapped down under a heavily padded bra. No chance of them hanging into my buzzsaw and getting nicked. I also hoop too, and i've hooped (non fire) anked and when rolling over the ta-ta's it HURT a lot for me.
I have done hoop/poi with only under garments on though, that was fine and fun.

that which yeilds is not always weak.

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
 Written by: Pogo69

I'm a regular fashion trend setter, loki... always one step ahead...

a sock on your c**k is *SO* last decade... left foot will be all the rage this coming summer, mark my words...

I repeat.....again and again, etc.
CRAZY AUSSIES!!!

But cute, nonetheless!!!
wink

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

the_mods_stole_my_nameSILVER Member
travelling without moving
1,286 posts

Posted:
spinning nekkid sounds like sooooo much fun, but i wouldn't subject anybody to watching me do it...not even my worst enemy deserves that!

Heilige Scheiße, Batman kommt!

Reality is just a state of mind which occurs through a lack of lsd

XxX owned by devilsarmy XxX

O.B.E.S.E.

Bek66Future Mrs Pogo
4,728 posts

Posted:
Ok...am I the only one in the mood for some nekkid spinning, this time???

Oh, well!!!

*strips down and starts spinning*

--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
I\'ve gotten away with plenty here at work... but nekkid spinning would get me sacked for sure... rolleyes

JenniferSteelenewbie
1 post

Posted:
Okay-I HAVE to respond to this thread, because if anyone knows about spinning naked it's ME.

I actually feel safer spinning, breathing, eating-ALL of it when I'm wearing the least amount of clothing. I know there's really no logic to that, but I fear my clothes catching, probably because I started out fire breathing and clothes can work as their own wick if you're breathing. And there's NO MORE POWERFUL FEELING than fire breathing while you're having sex. My husband and I have done some double blasts while going at it, and it's INSANE!

Of course most of my shows have been nude because it pays WAY better BECAUSE it attracts attention. For years this was my main source of income. When I'm at Burningman and I can do whatever I want, I'm STILL usually topless if it's not too cold because I like the freedom from clothing restriction-And I have to admit that within those hundreds of OTHER spinners all doing basically the same thing, a big fake set of boobs spinning and breathing tends to draw a crowd.

But (as a response to some prior posts) just because someone's dancing naked doesn't mean they don't care about their craft, or don't work for countless hours to be good, and I continue to work on my skills whether my boobs are hanging out or not. I LOVE the combination of freedoms of nudity and fire. I believe they complement each other for sure! With guys I believe it can be the same way, and I have YET to see a naked guy come tear it up on the "Hot Sex" stage at BM.

I've recently stopped my strip club tour and I have time to spin at major events I WANT to spin at, and I REALLY have nothing to wear because my Vegas-style costumes all came off before I started lighting stuff up. I think I'm going to work with lots of bikini and body paint stuff to avoid constriction of clothes.

xoxo
Jenn

TastesLikePurpleGOLD Member
addict
498 posts

Posted:
spinning naked? alone or in public? haven't done it but could be persuaded to after much alcohol intake wink beerchug but i'd probably spin topless sober tongue

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

Page: ...