Okay, so tonight we had a fire to burn some garbage, and they couldn't get it going, just had some little smoldering bits of card board. So one of my friends goes and takes my lawn mower gas and opens it up and chucks some on the smoldering bits nearly setting his leg on fire. Later when the fire is dying, they go and steal the gas, and keep it away from me, open it up and chuck some more of it not once but twice from the container right on to the flame.
My two questions are:
Why aren't these people dead yet?
How can I teach them some fire safety that they'll actually listen too?