- Made from our Kevlar (R) wick for long life fire fun.
- Filled with steel balls to avoid creating a shattering hazard.
- Lots of fine-tuning in the construction of this wee masterpiece - much safer than making your own.
Footbag is a kicking game/sport which is played with various makes of balls in different countries such as Thailand, South America, Europe and just about anywhere hippies gather.
We'd call it a Hacky Sack® but that's a brand name.
This fire version is just like a "regular" footbag but with the added bonus that you can set it on fire and it survives and comes back for more.
NB This product is currently banned in Australia to anyone except a professional fire performer.
Australian customers MUST be professional performers to purchase this item.
View similar products by:
- approx 2.5" diameter
- weight 1.7 oz
Also best suited as a juggling ballReviewer: Jens Coers from Germany
These balls can also be good for the fire ball juggling use. 5 fire balls can be juggled so well. The balls burn well and long. The only drawback is that they are not to juggle without fire gloves and perhaps 30 - 50 grams heavier should be.
FunReviewer: Dean Joseph from Australia
this is the best ting every i have had so much fun with it and all of my friends love it
Read all reviews
Super funReviewer: Mike O'brien from United States
Makes regular hackey sack moments extreme. This bags got bite,
burns long, once the excess fuel has burned its easier to maneuver
with out catch yourself on fire. A good foot bag regardless of its
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.94
Number of reviews: 2655.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd