Forums > Meet Others > anyone from greece (or lives in greece)`

Login/Join to Participate

faflatasBRONZE Member
2 posts

Posted:
hallo i am from greece,kalamata and just starting poi *cuz i am too enthusiastic i started already with fire poi) i would like to meet some of you !! if you know any one in kalamata tell me plz :) cya

ribsGOLD Member
1 post

Posted:
HI there. are you still in Kalamata? I am returning to Greece at the end of september and am the "very slightly mad english woman" who does fire and any other poi on the town quay and in the boat yard or beach in Porto heli , Argolida. I spend my time in Greece working on our sailing boat and then sometimes sailing a bit but prefer to stay ashore and would love a like minded poi enthusiast to come and visit. i believe at 43 I am a little older than most poi folk but as my husband is well into his 60's I believe age is only a number.Iwe spend 3 months twice a year in PH -spring and autumn- please come and visit us there. Alexandras taverna off the roundabout is the best contact asPanayioti knows us well. (but no-one really knows who the mad woman doing poi is!) regards Ruth.x